Eastern Conference Allstars [Cage, Copywrite]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Conference Allstars [Cage, Copywrite]

Can someone rate/give me their opinions on this High & Mighty album??

Also.. the latest Cage album.. & Copywrite's

I'm gonna buy em, but wanted opinions first..

don't tell me to just 'download' them..
    "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Re: Eastern Conference Allstars [Cage, Copywrite]

Originally posted by Divinity
    Can someone rate/give me their opinions on this High & Mighty album??

Also.. the latest Cage album.. & Copywrite's

I'm gonna buy em, but wanted opinions first..

don't tell me to just 'download' them..
    which ec all stars compilation are you talking about? i have ec all stars 1 & 2, but not 3...

my biggest problem with cage's solo (movies for the blind right? nighthawks was a collaboration project) and copywrite's solo is that there was a lot of older material on both albums...cage's solo had: agent orange, suicidal failure, unlike tower 1, and a crowd killer...copy's solo had: fuck soundcheck, badabing, holier than thou, tower of babble, and june...

the problem is that these were the tracks (imo) that were the best tracks on both albums...some of the other songs were good, but the bulk of the best cuts were actually old songs...on cage's album the best "other cuts" are: escape to 88, in stoney lodge, among the sleep, and pussy, money and war...on copy's album: let me in, three words, nobody, and theme music...

however, overall beats were on point on both albums...there could have been more of a variety of concepts...
    Last edited by Tone Riggz; 04-17-2003, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Copy and Cage's albums are very good, esp. Cage's.

Comment

Cage and Copywrite's albums are both two of my favourites.

Comment

both cages and copywrites albums are great.ec all stars vol 3 is really good also.the nighthawks cd isnt bad but its not that good compared to these other cds.the high and mightys air force 1 ep is good also(only like 10 tracks total though).
          heres how i would rate them
          cage-movies for the blind 9/10
          copywrite-the high exhaulted 9/10
          ec all stars vol.3 8/10
          nighthawks 6.5/10
          high and mighty-air force 1 ep 8/10
          Free Ipod
          wanna free ipod?...click the link and sign up for an offer and get 5 people to do the same...simple as that...

Comment

Fuck!!

Thanks dudes.. I can't believe I got sensible responses.. am I seeing things?

Yo Riggz.. seen a lot of your posts and i was gonna address this just to you as I assumed you'd reply first. The EC album i mean, is the one with the Champion Ship ring on the cover.. I think its the latest one?

Thanks for the replies yall.. I can't seem to find Copywrites album, but Movies For The Blind is definitely on my 'to buy list'

thanks again..
            "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

Yo Riggz.. seen a lot of your posts and i was gonna address this just to you as I assumed you'd reply first. The EC album i mean, is the one with the Champion Ship ring on the cover.. I think its the latest one?

yea, that is the latest one. I didn't get that one, although a lot of the tracks that are on there like, "tame as it ever was," "gut you," "special ladies," "ballad of worms," "jeah," "dreamz," "the last hit," "nighthawks," and "talk like sex" (the one on this album is the original mix, i believe) I have on various other albums and promos...even though this is a big portion of the album, i won't comment on it since i haven't heard the rest of the songs...

Comment

Fuck!!

Thanks dudes.. I can't believe I got sensible responses.. am I seeing things?

Thanks for the replies yall.. I can't seem to find Copywrites album, but Movies For The Blind is definitely on my 'to buy list'

thanks again..
                I've never seen Copywrite's album in a store, so I think oyu'd have to order it . Also I've only ever seen Cage's once, that was in HMV

Comment

Cage and copy are both stocked in HMV cardiff, don't know about anywhere else, also Tame One's album is there..

These albums are DEFINATLY worth getting
                  Cage 9.5/10
                  Copy 9.0/10

Comment

Try and find the Smut Peddlers album and the High & Mighty's album "Home Field Advantage".
                    Eminem fans.....LOL

Comment

I couldn't get either Cage or Copywrite's album in Australian stores, so I had to download them (I'd order them off the net but the last time I tried the cunts took my money and sent me nothing).

Both albums are great; especially "Movies For The Blind". Most of the tracks are good (except "Unlike Tower 1" which I don't like the beat to much). Copywrite's album is good too, I just think Cage has more natural charisma on the mic.
                      OZ HIP HOP.COM
                      THE RAP CELLA

Comment

cages album was definitley dope, copys was ok, hes a good emcee he just needs more material to rap about, copywrites a bit like canibus in away a good rhymer but no one wants to hear a whole album of battle raps sum other subject matter just as a switch in pace would be nice....
                        i tell u im much more then sum back pack crap, intelligent rap act or millitant black cat, im killing them platinum plaque macks by forever spittin relivant facts and thats that (chali 2na)

Comment

home field advantage was dope, im supposed to get my copy of the weathermen mixtape tomorrow so ill let you know how it is...
                          I called d12 to fight the insidious henchmen, this fight music produces bumps and bruises, as the scorpion and rhyno fight kuniva and proof-is, swifty mcveigh slayed mysterio all his allusion, konartist gave the chameleon some minor contusions, then I heard this loud sound at first I thought it was a bomb, “ naw you idiot its just bizarre vs the blob” they went and took the belt from a battle I felt they enjoyed, back to them 8 mile ,where its wild and held it down for Detroit.
                          Secret Wars 2 Last Emperor

Comment

I got Cage's cd at Circuit City. There and Best Buy where I get most of them cuz they a lot cheaper there. Shit Memorial Weekend Circuit City had all cd's $9.99 or less, unless it was like a double album. I copped mad cd's. Anyways Cage's was good but I wouldnt say great. They beefin wit 7L & Esoteric, who I like a lil bit more.

Strictly Lyrical...

Representin tha M-I...616

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by deidrapeterson, Today, 02:18 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes