about The Clipse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about The Clipse...

yo,what u guys think about the clipse?you know i think they kick ass,grindin' is cool as fuck,what i can't really conceive is why they featured j.timberlake track! shit that guy is a pussy!he can't even dance he pretends to be what?a singer?a dancer? a celeb?bleah fuck that shit.the clipse are fuckin' sick,they shouldn't have done that.

I'M GRINDIN JACK

IMO they suck

Comment

when i saw the video for the funeral song a few years ago (first time i heard the song also), i thought that it was good...even though they were from virginia, they had a sort of up north, east coast style (maybe because of their musical influences and the fact that they are originally from the bronx)...but after that song, they disappeared, then reappeared with "grindin'" in 2001..."grindin'" was ok; nothing special (though the beat was nice)...so i was waiting to hear the shit they were going to drop on Lord Willin', but that album was weak (imo)...beats get repetitive, their rhymes were weak in general...it was a weak album overall...

Comment

Justin Timberlake is better than Clipse, asshole.
        This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

yea clipse suck mad d*ck.

Strictly Lyrical...

Representin tha M-I...616

Comment

clipse bumps nice in the car....
            Trust me nobody is touching me..

Comment

i'm feelin the clipse, but some of their stuff is pretty bad. anyways i like most their stuff though. they sucked on the song with baby.

^ this guy is a dumby

justin timberlake was only to get them publicity, and b/c the neptuens produced justins albums so they were probly like "why not?"
              AIM: Bighurtboy

Check out some real HIP-HOP! CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED!

check out my raps:
              http://www.soundclick.com/medicinman

Comment

the clipse are mediocre rappers...they persona makes them look like two rappers that try to be something they are not....every reference has to do with drugs they dont convince fans that they sell...and thats what sets them back....what also sets them back is the fact that they switched their style from the style they had when they first started workin with the neptunes.....they went from a somewhat complex style,to nursery rhymes.....it seems to be a trend with rap now a days or something....

As far as featuring justin timberlake on a track....it was Justin's song....he featured THEM...so it is a privaledge for them to be broke,and working with a millionaire that has been sellin platinum records for over 5 years.....justin timberlake is a respectable,and great Artist...i didnt like him all that much when he was in his group,but when he branched off,and showed he could make a solo album,and make a good one,he gained my respect as an R&B artist,not a pop artist...although i dont really like the newer tracks the clipse are putting out,i still support them,because they represent my state (sometimes it isnt a good thing for them to do)..and they are ok as rappers.
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

I never respect someone based on skin colour or state they from, its talent...
                  Screamin Compton but you can't return, you aint heard?
                  Brothers pissed cuz you switched and escaped to the burbs

Comment

Originally posted by EMINEM1017
                    clipse bumps nice in the car....
                    word

Neptunes make some dope beats

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcazm
                      I never respect someone based on skin colour or state they from, its talent...

and thats what they have.....not alot of it,but i can honestly say its better than 75% of that whole side of the country you live in over there.....the 25% being crooked I,and thats it...no one from Cali has yet to impress me,except pac,and crooked I...and im sure lots of others will agree.....i respect the clipse,because they are making moves....its RESPECT,its not me being their fan,or me loving them....its respect.....i even respect you cazm....doesnt mean i like your music.

ps.Dont try and come at me with no lame jokes....thats why your blocked on AIM as we speak....you get defensive when someone says somethin to you,and u try and come back with insults on them...dont even bother this time....say what u want,but its pointless....pz.
                      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Originally posted by Prominant
                        the clipse are mediocre rappers...
                        Vexx, bitch.

Comment

i have to say that on lord willin' not every track is that dope but most of them really kick ass,as someone said their beat rocks and the neptunes are great.i don't like their last one too w/ baby but that's not even in the album.

as far as justin..nah he just sux.like britney did, he realized that r&b are sellin' more than pop at the mo so he just changed his style,that's fucked up.i like him better as a solo though

Comment

Originally posted by faith83
                            i have to say that on lord willin' not every track is that dope but most of them really kick ass,as someone said their beat rocks and the neptunes are great.i don't like their last one too w/ baby but that's not even in the album.

as far as justin..nah he just sux.like britney did, he realized that r&b are sellin' more than pop at the mo so he just changed his style,that's fucked up.i like him better as a solo though

i dont even understand why you like the clipse so much...there are bigger and better artists to listen to.....and dissing justin timberlake for no reason makes no sense either....but everyone has their own opinion....i just think for you to like artists like the clipse THIS much,something has to be wrong,cus their music isnt top notch.

Comment

There's only a coupla rappers I don't respect, 1 o' them iz Ja Rule, but most out now I like, from Clipse 2 Nelly, they good, not amazin' like 'Pac, Big, Nas or Eminem, but they aiight 4 a bit o' different shit, understand? Less gangsta shit
                              I like Clipse, Pusha T an' Malice R good, lyrically a bit weak but any1 wit' Nep's producin' 4 'em R gon' sound good
                              www.myspace.com/treeuk

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by cryptoengineuk, Today, 02:03 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cryptoengineuk  
                              Started by cryptoengineuk, Today, 02:01 AM