Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medicinman v.2
    replied
    i think YOUR bullcrap? how u like my comeback bitch?

anyways ur allowed to have an opinon, and since you knoe Organized Konfusion than i'll pertend i didnt hear you rater him based on tha sauce

Leave a comment:

• notoriousmil
    replied
    Man, the newer Pharoahe is BULLCRAP...doesn't match up with dude in 90 or 94 AT ALL...if y'all thought that Agent Orange shit was hot, ya'll seriously need to get Organized Konfusion's three albums from CD Universe like I did. I thought Internal AFfairs was a 4.5 mic album, but oh, no. The old shit is always better.

Leave a comment:

• xDirty_Boricuax
    replied
    man Guerilla Monsoon Rap is tha sh*t. Styles isnt tha original rapper on "My Life" though.

Leave a comment:

• medicinman v.2
    replied
    i cant find that shit on kazaa...any one got a hook up?

Leave a comment:

• vicdemon
    replied
    Agent Oragne is sick.
    Not a lot of artist are say much about the war/Bush.
    I think Rockwilder or Dre did the beat as well.

Leave a comment:

• bootLeg310
    replied
    [quote]also, he was on the Madden sountrack and did the theme for it. i think it was madden 2001. it was good for what it was.[quote]

lol yeah that was funny to me

ps it was madden 2002

Leave a comment:

• KAHKD2003
    replied
    Don't forget his brand new track
    'Agent Orange'

Leave a comment:

• medicinman v.2
    replied
    also, he was on the Madden sountrack and did the theme for it. i think it was madden 2001. it was good for what it was.

Leave a comment:

• medicinman v.2
    replied
    yeah i forgot about the linkin park track even though i got that shit. thats really really old though, its been underground since about 2000 except w/o pharoahe.

also i forgot to mention 2 other tracks

Y'all Know the Name - X-Ecutioners ft Xzibit, Pharoahe Monch, others
    real tight track, good cast, good beat, tight scratches, nice track over all

Guerilla Monsoon Rap - Talib Kweli ft. Pharoahe Monch, others
    - an ok track, pharoahe's part is minimal, but he kills what he's on. he has good chemistry with the rest of the rawkus crew.

as far as bootlegg310 goes, relax dogg, i'm just trying to get sopme peeps who aint hearin pharoahe to stop being lazy and d/led that shit or something.

Leave a comment:

• Freestyla122
    replied
    even though all of these tracks are over a year old?

Leave a comment:

• ThatNuccaJuan
    replied
    SIMON SAYS IS PRETTY KOO TOO.

Leave a comment:

• bootLeg310
    replied
    My life with styles P is dope as fuck i vouch for that track i can listen all day too..........most emotional song ever? not even close........most solid single ever???????nooooway... maybe HIS most solid but not THE most solid...... dope track tho

Leave a comment:

• technizzle
    replied
    he was also on the linkin park remix lp which came out last year, he came off hot on the track

Leave a comment:

• If You like Pharoahe Monch...peep some of his new(er) shit

as i have mentioned countless times before, his album suposedly scheduled for june is named "Inner Vision". i did some research and found some of the tracks he has done since releasing "Internal Affairs"

"My Life" Styles P ft. Pharoahe Monch

- one of my favorite tracks, and probably one of the most solid singles ever. brought about after a calaboration on a sports center commercial, an altered version was created and one of the most emotinoal rap tracks ever was created. i could listen to this shit all day

"Fuck You"

-Off the Training Day Soundtrack, a Hendrix style beat is ridden from the start to end by pharoahe. showing off his skills to rap over practicly anything, he expands hip hop on this one. it aint ur average fuck you type song. he keeps a topic better than most on this one

"I pledge Allegaince" Nate Dogg ft. Pharoahe Monch

- Pharoahe spits an ill verse, and as always, nate makes it hot. it just seems like everything nate is on is a sick track. even though he got too much time on his own albums, he just makes it hot. puffy is probly jealous

"Innovations" Pharoahe Monch ft. Saukrates

- Pharoahe uses his unique ability to mesh with anyones style for this track, and seems to blend well with Saukrates. this track is real nice

"Ghetto Music"

- Not his best work. I aint ghetto fabolus so i aint got as much respect for ghetto music as much as some of you do, but tis still better than most rappers ode to the streets.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by nuker, Today, 02:30 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post nuker
by nuker

Started by nuker, Today, 02:28 AM