Jamie From Making The Band Ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie From Making The Band Ii

U might remember Jamie Huy dat got cut from making the band II... he was the only white MC to make it dat far... then got cut cuz Diddy didnt give me a chance. but dont think Jamie gave up on his dreams dat much... he's still workin really hard on makin it. well if u want more info on Jamie "Drastik" Huy- pics, biography, news, w/e... come join mah Jamie group i just made at
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JamieDrastikHuy

also go to Jamie's official website at

http://www.jdrastik.net
    (the site is not workin too well, idk wats goin on wit it..., but the audios and pics still work fine so check em out)

me also bein a HUGE Eminem (and rap fan)i thought it was awesome dat one of Jamie's biggest musical influences is Eminem... btw, his audios on his website r awesome, so check em out. i have a feelin dat Jamie has the skills and confidence make it big, he just needs some support from fans.

Jamie-

*One female MC dat aint afraid to take on the boys*
    battlin vs. me u got the chance of survival of a criminal bein put thru guillotine/ parental advisory, shit mah raps r just obsene/
    ~*Infinite*~

Thats the dude that was crying all the time?
    Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
    ^this is stupid .

Comment

jamie

yea but he only cried once and u cant judge him like dat cuz his music is GOOD. listen to the audios on his site- the beginnin of "this and that" is funny.
      battlin vs. me u got the chance of survival of a criminal bein put thru guillotine/ parental advisory, shit mah raps r just obsene/
      ~*Infinite*~

Comment

that's da dude that was crying cuz of Choppa ...umm Young City [eh] w/e... well, bcuz of his ugly-ass.
        oldskoolavatar

Comment

Originally posted by _shadows_
          that's da dude that was crying cuz of Choppa ...umm Young City [eh] w/e... well, bcuz of his ugly-ass.
          yea well i no he was cryin cuz of somethin, i thought it was cuz belinda or some1, idk, was callin him a white devil and shit... mayb dat was another time. lol... but w/e the reason, i no he did cry, but wat got me mad was when they told diddy dat jamie was cryin and diddy said "he's cryin on national tv!!..." then goes to talk bout his "problems" lol... i just thought it was kinda wrong of diddy to say dat cuz i mean, every1 cries at different times... y cant u show cryin on tv? wats he tryin to prove... o dont cry, we're all too hardcore to do dat?... yet most of the girls r cryin... i dont think dats fair, i mean some people just have different ways of dealin wit stress. i just hate how when a girl cries- its w/e, they can do dat, but when a guy cries, its like WOAH.. i didnt just c dat. do ya get wat i mean? but think w/e bout jamie dat u want, i still think hes good.
          ~*Infinite*~

Comment

Originally posted by InfinitEm
            yea well i no he was cryin cuz of somethin, i thought it was cuz belinda or some1, idk, was callin him a white devil and shit... mayb dat was another time. lol... but w/e the reason, i no he did cry, but wat got me mad was when they told diddy dat jamie was cryin and diddy said "he's cryin on national tv!!..." then goes to talk bout his "problems" lol... i just thought it was kinda wrong of diddy to say dat cuz i mean, every1 cries at different times... y cant u show cryin on tv? wats he tryin to prove... o dont cry, we're all too hardcore to do dat?... yet most of the girls r cryin... i dont think dats fair, i mean some people just have different ways of dealin wit stress. i just hate how when a girl cries- its w/e, they can do dat, but when a guy cries, its like WOAH.. i didnt just c dat. do ya get wat i mean? but think w/e bout jamie dat u want, i still think hes good.
            yea that 1 indian chick was makin' him cry too but her attitude got her kicked off idk and ...

i didn't know guys had tear ducts...
            oldskoolavatar

Comment

Originally posted by ThaRealestKilla
              Ur Homosexual Get Urself Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              u sayin dat to me or bout jamie?
              well if u sayin dat to, ima fuckin female...
              and some1 tell me y its so "weak" for a guy to cry. and yea i get the idea dat rappers always gotta seem so "hard", but dat aint always so true. i hate when guys keep their emotions built up inside, and i no many guys like dat, and i hate how i cant get shit outta em... its annoyin. and i no dats the reason, but its pretty pathetic dat people remember jamie just cuz he cried... u cant judge some1 cuz they fuckin cried on tv, but if u assholes wanna do dat, then w/e, do watever da fuck ya want...

here's an interview wit jamie http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/tu...radiomusic.htm
              and heres a link to part of his single "deceiver" (the 4th one down)...
              http://vol2advance.dmusic.com/
              Last edited by InfinitEm; 03-03-2004, 05:36 PM.
              ~*Infinite*~

Comment

Not Even Gonna Bother,he Is A W I G G A Cry Baby
                ...........The Growth...........

Comment

yea hes a clown....you can tell by the way he dresses
                  EMYHR - Add Me To Your Myspace ForThe Flyest Free Music My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by InfinitEm
                    U might remember Jamie Huy dat got cut from making the band II... he was the only white MC to make it dat far... then got cut cuz Diddy didnt give me a chance. but dont think Jamie gave up on his dreams dat much... he's still workin really hard on makin it.
                    I love how you went from third-person point of view to first-person.
                    So how's it going, Jamie?
                    NEPatriots 3x World Champions
                    UNC Basketball 5x National Champions
                    Charlotte Bobcats UHHHHHHH

Comment

^lol
                      treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis T.
                        i noticed that too.

Hey Jamie the Cry Baby. lol. I bet peeps stop him on the street and say "HEY! you that dude that was crying like a li' bi-otch on Making The Band!"...u know it's true....
                        oldskoolavatar

Comment

lmao, now that's funny.

Comment

ok wtf... first off, i aint jamie, even check mah fuckin profile. and im sry i made a fuckin mistake, come on now, uve never fucked up wit somethin?! god dammit, i aint fuckin jamie... u cunts jump to conclusions way too fast. w/e, idc if u dont wanna listen to jamie, or dont wanna b bothered wit him, and say watever u want bout him cuz im still gonna like his music... i was just tryin to give u bitches some info on some1 i like and wanna support... and support to me means tellin other people bout it, so dats all the fuck i was doin... god damn... 2:-$2black
                            ~*Infinite*~

Comment

ok wtf... first off, i aint jamie, even check mah fuckin profile. and im sry i made a fuckin mistake, come on now, uve never fucked up wit somethin?! god dammit, i aint fuckin jamie... u cunts jump to conclusions way too fast. w/e, idc if u dont wanna listen to jamie, or dont wanna b bothered wit him, and say watever u want bout him cuz im still gonna like his music... i was just tryin to give u bitches some info on some1 i like and wanna support... and support to me means tellin other people bout it, so dats all the fuck i was doin... god damn... black

haha us cunts? Your the cunt bitch, that wigga has no skills and if he ever made it he would be a joke. Rappers would shit all over him callin him a wanna be eminem and cry baby bitch. Get the fuck outa here with that bullshit!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:40 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Heridan, 04-08-2020, 08:20 AM