The Source has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Source has died

From what I can tell... Ja Rule has dropped to the cellar in album sales since Em's continious and relentless disses on his Invasion mix tapes. Not only that, but The Source hasnt updated their site in over a month and from what I've heard... Benzino quit as 1/2 owner of The Source to persue his music career (yeh right).

Its fucking amazing. Dre, Em and help from all the Shady/Aftermath labels (among others) have truly discredited and brought humiliating shame upon magazine that has been in business since 1988. Within one year, they absolutely murdered The Source, Murder Inc, and everyone associated with them.

One thing is for sure... if your gonna fuck with Shady/Aftermath, you better have a hell of a plan. They are only going to get bigger and badder with the signing of Busta Rhymes, Xzibit and Stat Quo.
    Shady Records - The Realest Label

Wow...fuck you and your dickriding thinking
    HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricRain
      From what I can tell... Ja Rule has dropped to the cellar in album sales since Em's continious and relentless disses on his Invasion mix tapes. Not only that, but The Source hasnt updated their site in over a month and from what I've heard... Benzino quit as 1/2 owner of The Source to persue his music career (yeh right).

Its fucking amazing. Dre, Em and help from all the Shady/Aftermath labels (among others) have truly discredited and brought humiliating shame upon magazine that has been in business since 1988. Within one year, they absolutely murdered The Source, Murder Inc, and everyone associated with them.

One thing is for sure... if your gonna fuck with Shady/Aftermath, you better have a hell of a plan. They are only going to get bigger and badder with the signing of Busta Rhymes, Xzibit and Stat Quo.
      yea, i feel you...
      don't get left behind..

Comment

He has a point. Shady/Aftermath ARE in a position to destory quite a few people in the rap game. Simply because they are so popular and if a groupie hears them dissing say Ja Rule and Murder Inc then theyre gonna stop buying Ja's records.

As much as I think Ja deserved it as I always thought he was wack since I started hearing his r & b shit, its not good for rap.

I really hope this doesnt happen to Joe Budden with his beef with g-unit, as it could happen, even though Budden is better then all of them except maybe Banks.

Comment

u simply can't fuck with Shady
          I still don't give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Frusciante
            He has a point. Shady/Aftermath ARE in a position to destory quite a few people in the rap game. Simply because they are so popular and if a groupie hears them dissing say Ja Rule and Murder Inc then theyre gonna stop buying Ja's records.

As much as I think Ja deserved it as I always thought he was wack since I started hearing his r & b shit, its not good for rap.

I really hope this doesnt happen to Joe Budden with his beef with g-unit, as it could happen, even though Budden is better then all of them except maybe Banks.

^agree 100% Its definitly bad for the developement of Rap!
            FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
            Janis Joplin

Comment

i don't care about the source cuz i can't get it anyway
              complete Eminem Discography

Eminem's gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well me too, so fuck Will Smith. - Jimmy Pop, BHG

Comment

The Source was always a piece of shit, I got like two issues only, one cause it had some sick ass graffiti pics, and the other I don't even remember.
                Yeah I talk shit, I'm cocky with it
                It's hard for you to admit it but I'm one of the best in it

Comment

Originally posted by ruff
                  Wow...fuck you and your dickriding thinking
                  calm down....hes a newb...they post old news....you'll get through it ruff...just like im tryin to get through the rest of this weekend without my ipod.... 2#:-(

Comment

this is very old.....well...y'all are right. Murder Inc is now the Inc. and Ja Rule put out a really bad attempt of getting his street cred back [all the songs were disses!] all that bcuz of 50 and his crew. they havent got back on they feet yet. [ashanti cant sing or dance or nuthin entertaining] the new "inc." video with all the members in it with ashanti sucked ass! they have fallen off, lost in this beef. shady/aftermath *is* very popular and shit so they helped with the falling of it. benzino is another story! he disses anyone who doesnt agree with him or is with eminem...christ sake he dissed *russell simmons* and *the roots* the bitch got his head knocked pretty hard to think he's powerful in the rap game...cuz all he's doing is disrespecting and making alot of people mad and NO ONE is on his side right now. never will be.
                    oldskoolavatar

Comment

its suicide, if u say anythin aigainst 1 of the aftermath´s now :D

Comment

benzino was half his? i never knew that.........
                        MIXTAPE HUSTLAZ IS BACK!<-- WE STARTIN OUT FRESH BRINGIN THE HOTTEST MIXTAPEZ!!!!

Comment

this aftermath/shady cooperation....haha..i may sound like i diss, i dont care.... they're like daimler/chrysler marriage..who cares, it's money making for them, ya, they got to the pipeline to be able to fuck the society with anykind of record to get paid, no help, no solutions, no future....they might just go out of bis like edsel.....

If Alteredpath/Brady coop was Jupiter. i'd be the sun sending 21 asteroids to punish them badly.......
                          Flipped in da bathroom stalls
                          see how treated water flows
                          even ur ears cant believe
                          these lyrical artillery balls
                          crush ya for everything
                          flushed down for a 50c fling.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricRain

Wait Shady/Aftermath signed Busta Rhymes, Xzibit and Stat Quo?
                            When did this shit happen?

Comment

look on www.aftermathmusic.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Heridan, 11-09-2019, 02:25 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes