What you think of papoose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you think of papoose?

Yo from what i heard on that alphabet shit on kayslays mixtape, this guy spits sick fire, sounds like he gon get big, sick skill. what you think?
    "Im not down with the people who steal and hurt others. Im just a brother who fights back." -2pac

his alphabetical slaughter on kay slay was straight fire, i wanna hear more from him

Comment

papoose aint that a cross between sum exotic fruit n a goose?????

you use our music to escape while we dont have that luxuary/
      u say u can relate but your just being entertained trust me(nappy mc)

Comment

I agree, I hope he's got more to him then that one song. It was tight as fuck though.
        http://www.myspace.com/zachalmightymusic

http://www.myspace.com/treasoninc

http://www.myspace.com/majormcshroom

Comment

this is not really news but let me throw in my 2 sence, nasty skills a good flow nice vocab. All around pretty tight but here comes the big BUT, his voice is shit not a good voice for rap mistique or mic presence.

Comment

now i wanna here em do an alphabet slaughter or 50 or dre pretty much any one related to INTERSCOPE would do a tight slaughter.

Comment

alphabet slaughters r fuckin lame man,there like fuckin things babys can do.i bet u its gona b a rappin fad soon.man its fuckin lame

Comment

ok then

nappy u do a alphabet slaughter if they're so easy
                "Im not down with the people who steal and hurt others. Im just a brother who fights back." -2pac

Comment

This dude is fucking amazing. Listen to some of his older shit, not just "Alphabet Slaughter."
                  Got enough bread
                  And mad hoes, ask Beavis I get nuttin' Butt-head
                  -Big L

They wanna know why I'm so fly
                  A girl ask me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye
                  -Big L

Comment

man u thinkim gona waste my time rhymin everyword in a fuckin dictionary.ur crazy man.rap aint jus rhymin words.nut-=--------------,Man u think im gona miraclously morph wen i spit millis n mags of magic wen u cant manage a mild mutiltion in mcs mind Or its lyrical origami which i orchastrate i dont obtain or a matter of opinion i offend so im off to the end Fucker i aint ur friend fourhundred fiends is how much u want n-a-p forget it,this is pulp fiction,ill graze u friction.ull b in fields with fungas n flies for this rhyme u owe me fees Or the other obstical i cant get over now if i wana own this style oxford dictionary the peace offerin.leavin faces orangin,squashhhhhh --------i aint doin it 2 the alphabet but im sure if u rea it ull see wot i did it 2 MOFOS

Comment

Originally posted by nappy mc
                      man u thinkim gona waste my time rhymin everyword in a fuckin dictionary.ur crazy man.rap aint jus rhymin words.nut-=--------------,Man u think im gona miraclously morph wen i spit millis n mags of magic wen u cant manage a mild mutiltion in mcs mind Or its lyrical origami which i orchastrate i dont obtain or a matter of opinion i offend so im off to the end Fucker i aint ur friend fourhundred fiends is how much u want n-a-p forget it,this is pulp fiction,ill graze u friction.ull b in fields with fungas n flies for this rhyme u owe me fees Or the other obstical i cant get over now if i wana own this style oxford dictionary the peace offerin.leavin faces orangin,squashhhhhh --------i aint doin it 2 the alphabet but im sure if u rea it ull see wot i did it 2 MOFOS
                      Rap IS just rhyimng words, but depending on which words and how determines weather it's good or not. That's basically IT!!!!! Papoose did it well cause he didn't detiriate the language, he actually has a brain unlike these other wack artists out right now.

Comment

i prefer the original version of alphabetical slaughter then to this "new" version with a different beat

he has done some older stuff with kool g rap, and jinx da juvy(back when jinx was cool with g rap, and in a group with him)

i like papoose mostly on 'home sweet funeral' and 'what the fuck is a papoose' on the criminology beat with kayslay

Comment

rap is alot more than just rhyming words... Listen to people like MF Doom and you'll know what I mean. Gives you a good vibe.

and about this papoose guy... hes aight on home sweet funeral home (I remember this line u sweat bullets enough to load a clip up or somethin) and that freestyle i heard a while ago w/ stack bundles.

and this alpahbet song.. Its aight.. blackalicous has done it before too (a to g only though) but i guess the songs aight... its kinda to long..its nothing crazy either that makes you go like whoa.. its aight

Comment

his tone is mono man. i aint tellin u game cos its posed 2 b sold not told. so u think ur right think ur wrong woteva.but his ass is wack,no 88888888 appeal .no 8888 in his voice.1

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:57 AM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Deborahlanker  
                            Started by mariagarcia, Yesterday, 10:54 PM
                            0 responses