i dont listen to pac, big, jay z...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont listen to pac, big, jay z...

or pretty much any other "classic" artist that everyone loves.

id like to note that i dont want anybody posting in here with "2pac is tha shit sonnnnn your hella dumb you dont know hip-hop"

but heres my question... is it ok to not listen to these people? (i know its ok but is it ok in your opinion?) i can recognize the skill of them and all but i dont know it just doesnt appeal to me....

hey at least i dont lie about it....

well i don't understand what you don't like about pac, that just doesn't make sense to me.............to me he is the perfect blend of every aspect of a great mc/rapper.......................I think similar things about biggie, i can understand not liking jay-z, he is pretty commercial, and it is a style that doesn't appeal to everyone, i hate him half the time

but pac i can't really understand, and big is right up there with him
    FREE PSP...IT's Real, if you need help just ask me
    http://www.freepsps.com/?r=17558342

Get paid to search the web....also real
    http://netbux.org/?r=19263

Comment

... Then... do you even listen to hip-hop? These artists are the foundation that created hip-hop today, so, in sense, if you're listening to a rapper (even underground), they are simulating an aspect of Jay-Z, or Biggie or 2Pac...
      change must come from within

Comment

if he doesnt like them he doesnt like them, its his opinion and hes entitled to that. what do you listen to norville?

Comment

^^^

Immotal Tech

Paris

Jedi Mind Tricks
          "To save the world requires faith and courage: faith in reason, and courage to proclaim what reason shows to be true." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

^haha

not to mention sweatshop union, dead prez, canibus (but not all that much), binary star, em, d12... a lot more too... but those are the main ones

Comment

Why not just say Mainstream?

Comment

who cares listen 2 what u want

Comment

opinions differ.. i think it is tottaly okay that you don't litsen to them
                  their just not the type of music you want to hear and i think it is actually very good that you ain't 1 of them ppl that follows along wat everyone is hearing.

and to who ever says that your a dumbass coz you have your own opinion is a motherfucking idiot.

~ peace out ~
                  xoxoxo

Comment

Well.... Biggie and Jay Z are very good but im personally not into them, i listen to their albums and like em alot, but im not big fans..... But Pac on the other hand.....

Pac grows on u..... his beats arent great and shit, but man, his messages and shit grows. his lyrics, his flow, his attitude, its just all great. Not hatin, but if u ignore Pac in rap idk what to tell u.... Pac is the icon of rap in my eyes.... He is FAR better than Eminem. Id be surprised if u didnt like Pac after listenin to Me Against the World or All Eyez On Me........ but hey its taste..... i think the thing is with Eminem, is he came out a few years ago, so its easy to follow him. Its hard for people to get into Pac, Jay Z, Nas, Big, Big L, Rakim and all them cuz they are old in the game..... But if u respect Eminem's lyrics....... and his flow and his whole thing...... YES get into them..... cuz u are missin out
                    The Big 4
                    http://youtu.be/NMMUh37BWEE The Truth
                    http://youtu.be/PT_j38VUAuE Rondo
                    http://youtu.be/yhTKSdWRC0I KG
                    http://youtu.be/3VhwzKGkvjg Ray

Comment

Originally posted by CLiDE
                      Why not just say Mainstream?
                      well if thats the case i dont understand whats the big deal with mainstream..i mean if a mainstream artist is good...then shit..theyre fucken good, you dont have to hate on them because they show their face on mtv and what not...what would piss me off though, is an underground artist who changes their style to fit into mainstream

Comment

Originally posted by Fitz
                        Well.... Biggie and Jay Z are very good but im personally not into them, i listen to their albums and like em alot, but im not big fans..... But Pac on the other hand.....

Pac grows on u..... his beats arent great and shit, but man, his messages and shit grows. his lyrics, his flow, his attitude, its just all great. Not hatin, but if u ignore Pac in rap idk what to tell u.... Pac is the icon of rap in my eyes.... He is FAR better than Eminem. Id be surprised if u didnt like Pac after listenin to Me Against the World or All Eyez On Me........ but hey its taste..... i think the thing is with Eminem, is he came out a few years ago, so its easy to follow him. Its hard for people to get into Pac, Jay Z, Nas, Big, Big L, Rakim and all them cuz they are old in the game..... But if u respect Eminem's lyrics....... and his flow and his whole thing...... YES get into them..... cuz u are missin out
                        Word...

but to be honest... I was beginning to stop listening to Pac's music... but just today, I popped Me against the world in... the track randomizer went straight to "Old School"... and shit... that's what I listen to Tupac for... that song just made me feel good and shit... it relates to me, and thats what brought me to liking Pac in the first place...

... So, Old School is bein' bumped regularly right now... sick ass song... brings back mass memoriez...

Comment

Originally posted by Fitz

Word Fitz...

it's all about taste, for one thing i hate Ja Rule, i think he's an untalented fuckin' Pac wannabe- but alot people like him. I can't understand it - but hey, it's all about taste.

Comment

Jay-Z - Most over-rated rapper EVER
                            2pac - 2nd most over-rated rapper ever
                            Biggie - Over-rated too but he does have sum good shit....

Comment

I don't listen to a whole lot, pretty much Shady Records, Petey Pablo, Mystikal. Sometimes I listen to Pac, not Biggie, and definitely not Jay-Z, always hated him, he's a piece of shit.

Oh but I listen to that shit excessively
                              Yeah I talk shit, I'm cocky with it
                              It's hard for you to admit it but I'm one of the best in it

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:08 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Demetriazinga  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:32 AM
                              0 responses