HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went To The Legacy Of Blood Concert Last Night

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Went To The Legacy Of Blood Concert Last Night

    I got to the venue about 10 mins before the doors were supposed to open, there was a decent line when I got there but not too bad. Unfortunately, as I suspected, it was a bit of a sausage fest. The male to female ratio must have been about 80:1. Also, about 85% of those guys were white teenagers. We had to wait in line for a bit as they opened the doors late, someone in line ahead of us thought it would be a clever idea to piss in a cup and then put the cup on the ground and let in spill all over. Anyhow, we finally got in, I had a few beers and we positioned ourselves about two feet from the stage while we waited for about an hour until Outerspace came out first.

    The crowd was pretty decent size (it wasn't a sell out though), but they were kind of quiet during the Outerspace set. They did a great job though doing some songs off of the album, each doing an acapella also, and just generally trying to get the crowd into it. They were on for about 30 minutes.

    After Outerspace performed, there was about a 30 minute break in between their set and 7L & Esoteric. They came out after the break, along with Beyonder (who I wasn't aware was so goofy looking). The crowd was much more into it. They played tracks from DC and DC2. Part way into the set, Eso killed a freestyle off the dome. He was using objects and shouts from the crowd in the rhyme, mentioning the clothes people in the front row were wearing, etc. It was great.

    After another 30 minute break Stoupe came out to check out the equipment and the crowd went nuts. Shortly after Paz came out as well and started the set. The crowd was real high energy, pretty crazy, a mosh pit broke out. Outerspace came back out on the stage as did Eso. Paz played stuff off of the new album, VOG and VBD. They were on the stage about 35 minutes.

    Overall I definitely had an enjoyable time. All three groups were great, the ticket was only $11, no complaints at all. I even copped a JMT T-shirt, even though it was kind of plain looking. Great event
    Oh its true, its true

  • #2
    lol,....ah lucky man ...sounds like it was sick........Beyonder (who I wasn't aware was so goofy looking). - lmao! ...glad u had a good time!
    ''One of the difficulties of the job is that we create 11 unemployed people and then, on Monday, we employee them again as if nothing has happened."

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice bro

      Yea eso kill's it off the dome

      Eyedea did the same thing when i seen him live

      "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

      You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

      Comment


      • #4
        man when they comin to the philly area....or any1

        like bus royce any1 from phycology???

        JMT.......?????????

        NO ONE COMES HERE ERRRRRRRR
        E

        "See a vigilante, shoot him till his heart stops
        and send his eyes to the cops in a box for crime watch"
        -Alex The Worm King

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 2ndroundko
          Unfortunately, as I suspected, it was a bit of a sausage fest. The male to female ratio must have been about 80:1. Also, about 85% of those guys were white teenagers.
          LMFAO a sausage fest yea i would guess there isn't that many girls interested in JMT... lol 85% of the guy being white teenager, i would have been another one if they came here...lol

          Originally posted by 2ndroundko
          We had to wait in line for a bit as they opened the doors late, someone in line ahead of us thought it would be a clever idea to piss in a cup and then put the cup on the ground and let in spill all over.
          LMFAO that's sick! did anyone find the guy and punk him?

          Originally posted by 2ndroundko
          After Outerspace performed, there was about a 30 minute break in between their set and 7L & Esoteric. They came out after the break, along with Beyonder (who I wasn't aware was so goofy looking). The crowd was much more into it. They played tracks from DC and DC2. Part way into the set, Eso killed a freestyle off the dome. He was using objects and shouts from the crowd in the rhyme, mentioning the clothes people in the front row were wearing, etc. It was great.
          sounds tight man, yea I would have liked to hear that freestyle from Eso...
          [email protected] lookin goofy.

          Originally posted by 2ndroundko
          After another 30 minute break Stoupe came out to check out the equipment and the crowd went nuts. Shortly after Paz came out as well and started the set. The crowd was real high energy, pretty crazy, a mosh pit broke out. Outerspace came back out on the stage as did Eso. Paz played stuff off of the new album, VOG and VBD. They were on the stage about 35 minutes.
          sounds ill!

          Originally posted by 2ndroundko
          Overall I definitely had an enjoyable time. All three groups were great, the ticket was only $11, no complaints at all. I even copped a JMT T-shirt, even though it was kind of plain looking. Great event
          Tight man you are lucky that sounds like crazy fun i haven't even been to a concert or underground concert no one good comes here or maybe i just miss them (to Toronto). That would be well worth 11$ and I would want a JMT shirt. How much was it?
          +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
          JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

          Comment


          • #6
            nice man
            Sucks where I am...nobody goes to Canada
            http://www.last.fm/user/Real_Hip_Hop

            Comment


            • #7
              Man sounds awesome, wish they'd come to Australia.... $11? That's like cheap as
              Defeating me is humanly incapable/My thirst for blood is gruesomely insatiable

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JULZ13
                Tight man you are lucky that sounds like crazy fun i haven't even been to a concert or underground concert no one good comes here or maybe i just miss them (to Toronto). That would be well worth 11$ and I would want a JMT shirt. How much was it?

                The funny thing is the shirt was more than twice as much as my ticket. Cost $25
                Oh its true, its true

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DuPoint
                  man when they comin to the philly area....or any1

                  like bus royce any1 from phycology???

                  JMT.......?????????

                  NO ONE COMES HERE ERRRRRRRR
                  JMT is from Philly. And they'll be there Halloween Night performing at the Trocadero Theater.

                  I'm a swordsman, the apocalypse horseman
                  What makes me smile is another's misfortune.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Damn, too bad I wasn't there. I love Esoteric ( no homo ). It's a pitty Jus Allah isn't in JMT anymore.

                    I wish underground artists also came to Europe. The only underground concert I've been was Immortal Technque's.
                    Originally posted by Rog
                    "Let's go play some football, I'll rape you."
                    Originally posted by Rog
                    One day this girl was being dumb as hell so told her "shut the hell up or we'll rape you."
                    Originally posted by KessenGTR
                    RB is like an orgasm, but it's everlasting.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by www.jedi-mind-tricks.com(JMT's Official Site)
                      JMT is looking for European promoters interested in hosting the Legacy Of Blood Tour in early '05. Contact: Mike Mori @ The Agency Group (NYC)
                      Posted 8.12.04
                      They are going to Europe early next year. If you guys wanted it bad enough you should tell your local clubs to get in contact with them and see about getting a concert close to you. Don't know if Eso is going on the tour though, or if its just JMT.
                      Oh its true, its true

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Man, sounds like fun. I'm pissed cause(as ive already mentioned in other threads)i lost ALL my DLs and this was one of them.
                        fuck

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 2ndroundko
                          The funny thing is the shirt was more than twice as much as my ticket. Cost $25
                          O word?

                          shit that is expensive... is it nice? wuts on it?
                          +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                          JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Duce
                            JMT is from Philly. And they'll be there Halloween Night performing at the Trocadero Theater.
                            LMAO don't tell me he didn't kno that JMT is from Philly, there like always there.
                            +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                            JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 2ndroundko
                              They are going to Europe early next year. If you guys wanted it bad enough you should tell your local clubs to get in contact with them and see about getting a concert close to you. Don't know if Eso is going on the tour though, or if its just JMT.
                              That would e tight man, I'm not from europe but if someone in this forum were to set up JMT lol that would be crazy!
                              +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                              JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by dfhjhfjn, Yesterday, 10:36 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dfhjhfjn  
                              Started by Monret, 09-06-2020, 01:05 AM
                              1 response
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post WesleyDrake  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Yesterday, 07:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-04-2020, 06:01 AM
                              2 responses
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hightowertow  
                              Started by ssellecrinkle, Yesterday, 05:15 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ssellecrinkle  
                              Started by lapijti56, Yesterday, 05:03 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post lapijti56  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 03:57 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Eva, Yesterday, 03:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Eva
                              by Eva
                               
                              Started by francishoff, Yesterday, 02:12 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post francishoff  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 01:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Working...
                              X