HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Underground Rapper Has The Best Shot At Blowin Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Underground Rapper Has The Best Shot At Blowin Up?

who do you think could make it in mainstream hip-hop? i think immotech has a chance. mainstream america seemed to love that fahrenheit 9/11 movie didnt they?

discuss...
    What I'm Listening To

tech n9ne

almost anyone really....a lot just dont want to cuz the want to stay independent and run their own shit...

immortal technique would never be accepted by the media or the government the way he is
    He would have to change himself completely, which he wont do.
    Do you really think they would let him go on tv rapping about politics or the government the way he does.
    and the government already doesnt like him...the cia tried to frame him..

He wouldnt go mainstream...
    http://www.last.fm/user/Real_Hip_Hop

Comment

the reason i said immotech is because i think he should spread his message cause it seriously needs to be heard by more people. i just figured that if they let michael moore say all that shit about the US government, then maybe tech has a chance. and most hip-hop fans are liberals so i dont think he would have to change his politics much to appeal to a large audience. and what makes you so positive he wouldnt go mainstream? he's on the dj green lantern mixtape isnt he?
      What I'm Listening To

Comment

that's completely besides my point. I never said he shouldnt be heard....of course he needs to be heard and spread his message. I just said that there's no way the government would allow him to do so. So what if michael moore says shit in a movie.....you do know that that movie was banned in many places all over the world, especially in america dont you. Thats because if the government had stopped the movie, people would have known and the government would be in shit about it. That's going against freedom of speech. That also means they cant do anything to immortal technique but his stuff is in music which goes on over time. Its not like a movie which is made and then finished. If immortal technique blew up and spoke politically, against the government, talking about MK Ultra and the illuminati...he would be killed or framed. He's underground and the CIA has already tried to lock him up. You say he wouldnt have to change to appeal....well obviously he wouldnt have to change to appeal the audience...but the government would MAKE him change his music...or else he would be killed. Like C Rayz Walz says in an interview, if a man like Jay z with that much power started talking politically against the government (like immortal) he would immediately "accidentally" die.
        Do you seriously believe the government would allow a man to go on tv and rap a song like "the 4th branch" or "the cause of death"??? thats ridiculous...
        Last edited by Real_Hip_Hop; 10-23-2004, 01:08 AM.

Comment

okay i guess you have a point... i change my choice to apathy. so... you think eminem is gonna "accidently" die now?
          What I'm Listening To

Comment

Tech N9ne and Immortal Technique
            There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
            Woodrow Wilson

Comment

gotta go wit apathy

Comment

I think Necro could blow up if he TONED his shit down seriously... he has a 'gimmick' about him... death rap and all that... but he wont sell out to a major label so he wont blow up...

Immortal Technique could blow up cos he has a large underground following... if he wanted a major deal he could get one cos his fan base is fairly large already... but same as Necro he wont sell out to a major label...

And I also think Louis Logic could blow up cos he has a real catchy flow and voice which I think could appeal to the mainstream...

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
                But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

tech n9ne is on his way to blowing up, i can see atmosphere well atleast slug getting a little big...

Comment

dead prez lol just playin, they would get shitted on by all theracist shit that they say but i wouold still like to see them go mainstream
                    http://www.cashcrate.com/280596
                    MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE, REALLY, ITS EASY ASSHOLES

Comment

Im telling you right now atmosphere is gonna blow up even more.

Atmosphere is pretty huge for coming where they have came from. Now they've been on a major punk label(now shitty) epitaph records, so all punk/hardcore kids know about them.

Ant has the skill to produce hit beats, and slug has the voice and rhyming capability to take it to another level.

But slug doesn't wanna go to the mainstream as he said in a recent interview.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by xemceekahnx
                        Im telling you right now atmosphere is gonna blow up even more.

Atmosphere is pretty huge for coming where they have came from. Now they've been on a major punk label(now shitty) epitaph records, so all punk/hardcore kids know about them.

Ant has the skill to produce hit beats, and slug has the voice and rhyming capability to take it to another level.

But slug doesn't wanna go to the mainstream as he said in a recent interview.
                        Word, I was gonna say Atmos too. I'm surprised no ones said Murs, i think he could have a crossover hit and become pretty popular in the mainstream.
                        Walk into the rain, and the millenium
                        Where lazy and convenient is the mother of invention
                        I must have the guts to mention to that man in that reflection
                        What are you looking at?

Comment

i definately agree with atmosphere and louis logic. Even necro if he toned himself down.
                          i see a lot of you said immortal technique and i would too cuz he could easily go in the mainstream and be huge but i dont see the media ALLOWING him to do so. Can you imagine a video for the 4th branch on media friendly MTV or Much Music???

Comment

Originally posted by IslamicMarksman
                            okay i guess you have a point... i change my choice to apathy. so... you think eminem is gonna "accidently" die now?
                            hahah i dunno. Mosh isnt that political tho...he doesnt hate on the government and tell the world the illuminatis secret ideas.
                            Mosh is like any Public Enemy song. Its about fighting it but doesnt really expose any unwanted topics.

On another note...i somewhat believe that eminem's going to fake his own death...

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Hip_Hop
                              tech n9ne

almost anyone really....a lot just dont want to cuz the want to stay independent and run their own shit...

immortal technique would never be accepted by the media or the government the way he is
                              He would have to change himself completely, which he wont do.
                              Do you really think they would let him go on tv rapping about politics or the government the way he does.
                              and the government already doesnt like him...the cia tried to frame him..

He wouldnt go mainstream...
                              Word lots of G Unit fans on this site like Tech N9ne and he is still an amazing rapper he could make it in the mainstream.

I also agree with Immortal Technique not goin to mainstream. He would get murdered by the government. maybe the people would like him but the tv, radio and goverenment would hate him and try and kill him.

Record labels would try and change him and he wouldn't. Plus he makes more money independently.

yo man I heard the cia tried to fram him but how did they do it wut did they do?

peace
                              +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                              JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by terrylogan, Today, 12:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post terrylogan  
                              Started by ashwagandhacbd, Today, 12:20 AM