___________________/hott!krumbz Interview!\______________

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ___________________/hott!krumbz Interview!\______________

Konceptz: First off, why the name Krumbz?

Krumbz: About six or seven yearz ago my boy Jermz and I were just kickin back... chillin. And we were coming up with different namez for each other and shit like that. I wuz eating something and he just came out and said "Yo your Krumbz!". We were both laughing and shit but the shit wuz true like... it describez my bad eating habitz and also how my life had been for a long time. I don't know... it just seemed to fit me.

Konceptz: Where do you get your inspirations for songs?

Krumbz: Usually real life eventz. Thingz of that nature... unless itz a punchline... then I come up with those thingz all day long. I like conceptz and songz that everyone can relate to... not so much White or Black people but just people in general. Humanz. We all share this one bond regardless of race, class or religion so I try to touch on that. And I really like adding humor into my music... humor when done right... is a common thread for us all.

Konceptz: How did you get into rap/hip-hop?

Krumbz: Um well I grew up in a middle class house. Never been rich but we were doing okay. But thingz changed after my Mother had a break down and the family fell apart. She wuz really religious and wouldn't let us listen to anything except religious music. But when she had a break down... my Father and I would constantly fight and that would lead to me getting kicked out of my house when I wuz 14. I started hanging out in the streetz with certain katz and listening to Hip Hop. I remember going over my boyz house and watching the video for "The Symphony" with Masta Ace, Big Daddy Kane and Kool G Rap and them. That had a big impact on me. But what really did it wuz watchin the Rakim video for "Microphone Fiend". I don't know... that song and video is probably my biggest inspiration. I wuz so young and at the time it just seemed... cool as shit.

Konceptz: How did you get hooked up with Cue Labs who produced your whole Last Album "Kontentz Under Pressure"?

Krumbz: Thru my man Bleek over at Mac Recordz in Asbury Park. He worked there and he wuz doing some local Hip Hop music himself and he came in this one time with this beat cd. The beatz blew me away. I wuz like... who made these? He wuz like "You ain't gonna believe it but this little White skateboarding kid from Belmar." I couldn't believe it... cuz the beatz were so professional. So I got his number and me and Kenny just clicked right away. Cue (Kenny) wuz 16 when he made those beatz for my first album. He'z 19 now and one of the BEST producerz in the industry. I can honestly say that without his beatz I wouldn't be here. He'z incredible.

Konceptz:Any News on the upcoming projects albums and mixtapes?

Krumbz: Upcoming shit... I'm planning on my second album to drop in early 2005. I have all the beatz right now for it and I am writing like a fiend. I might release a mixtape before I drop my second album... just a compilation of all my old freestylez plus like 5 new onez. But nothing is set in stone. All I know is this second album is gonna change the Hip Hop game lyrically and set standardz. Itz gonna raise the bar for the underground and even major labelz are gonna be blown away. Itz not coming out unless itz perfect and you can't rush perfection. Trust me... everyone will be impressed with this one.

Konceptz: A confirmed name yet?

Krumbz: Nothing confirmed but fuck it herez the tentative title.
    "Kontradictionz".

Konceptz: Any collaborations you can name?

Krumbz: Well as nothingz set in stone cuz nothing has been recorded yet I can't really say anything definite. I can say however that I've talked with Bekay, Diabolic, Mischief (Proofs lil sister), DZK, Mense and my producer has talked to Thirston Howl the 3rd. But nothing is confirmed until itz recorded. I've also got some people talking to Stack Bundlez and Ali Vegas.
    We're just gonna have to see what happenz. Plus my usual boyz 7th Faction and Sess and Most Hated will make appearancez.

Konceptz: I heard you're collaberating with Seville for "Commercially Underground" how did this come up?

Krumbz: Well he had contacted me via email and asked me to be on it. He'z cool peepz. Seemz like he has direction and he'z focused. Right now I'm pretty much slammed with people asking me for collaberationz and I really can't fulfill everyonez request cuz I'm tryin to put all my energy into my second album right now.

Konceptz: Your favorite artist at the moment?

Krumbz: Ehh... I'm not really feeling Hip Hop like I used to but I've got to say that Cassidy, Banks, Jin, Chino XL, Canibus and Immortal Technique are really making it interesting again.
    Overall in my opinion... noone is touching Jadakiss. And I'm glad that Fat Joe is finally getting some recognition too.
    I would like to add Eminem to my list but I wasn't feeling this single he put out. Very dissappointed but I'm hoping his album will change my mind.

Konceptz: Favorite Producer?

Krumbz: Cue Labs. But besidez him I'd like... no LOVE to work with DJ Premiere, Alchemist, Stoupe, Dre and the Beatnutz. Large Professor. And whoever makez Terror Squadz beatz... I forget their namez but those katz are INSANE. Scott Storch is doing big thingz too.

Konceptz: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Krumbz: Working at Walmart. (*Laughs*). Nah I'd really like to have my own label up and running. Thatz my dream job. I'd like to put out my music the way I want and make a decent living off of it. I'd also like to be able to put out other katz that I know need the shine they deserve.
    All together I just hope I'm successful and putting out good Hip Hop music with integrity. I'd also like to be married to Angelina Jolie.

Konceptz: What are your feelings on the sudden surge of "Rappers" coming out since the release of 8 mile?

Krumbz: I don't think therez a "surge" of rapperz coming out since that movie. I mean... the onez I've known have alwayz been doing it. Maybe that movie wuz motivation for some of the younger headz to really try to do something with their music... I don't know. Thatz just a movie people. Heh heh. Alot of the kidz coming out don't know a damn thing about Hip Hop and itz really ashame... because the artform has been exploited. To all the little kidz coming up... get yourself to a "Roots" show. Learn something.
    ...I sniff Ajax, drink chlorox
    Spit fresh, every breath till a lung pops...

Konceptz: How do you think Gangsta rap has effected people, if at all?

Krumbz: Well... every "fad" has itz beginning and end. In the early 90's with NWA and alot of the so called "Gangsta" music that came out... it wuz different. It seemed "realer". It wuz new and "cool". But all this new shit coming out is just kinda repetitive. It seemz fake. If these MCz killed as many people as they claim in their rhymez... there would be no rap music cuz everyone would be in jail. Heh heh. Therez certain katz that can do it... but they do it good like Jadakiss. And even he went to college.

Konceptz: Out of the rappers out now, who would you like to work with or learn from the most?

Krumbz: I'd like to work with Royce, Chino XL, Young Zee, Copywrite, Canibus, Immortal Technique, Cassidy and some of the up and coming MCz in the game.
    Um... but as far as learning something from a MC.. I'd have to go with Nas and KRS One. Holla at me and school my ass.

Konceptz: How do you feel about all the beef happening in music lately?

Krumbz: I mean... I can't speak on it cuz I'm not involved with it. If someone came at me on wax then they would have to get it... only if the beef wuz legit. The thing is... people... this is rap music... itz just music. Stop all that hard shit. People are dying over wordz. Keep the shit on wax. Our egoz make this thing alot more dramatic then it has to be.
    And whatz up with these kidz dissing people JUST to get their name in the game? That... is not Hip Hop. Thatz breaking the rulez. You're all corny for that.

Konceptz: Underground or mainstream?

Krumbz: There'z bitchez in both. Therez politicz in both.

Krumbz: The Underground wouldn't be as big as it is without the net. Black Moon started that underground shit too. The entire industry is played out. Fuck rap. Heh heh.

Konceptz: What do you want to say about the people who are inspired by rap and want to try a career, any pointers or tips?

Krumbz: Yeah... the game is alot harder then you might imagine. Um... make quality music. Don't put out anything that you're not 100% sure about. Make every track as good as you can make it. Take the time to record it good... adlib your trackz... double up on your vocalz... make a good product. And then become best friendz with mixtape DJ's. Heh.

Konceptz: Anything you would like to add?

Krumbz: Well not really. Everyone will know when my next album is on itz way coz I'm gonna have it all over the place. Also check out for www.Krumbzville.com My official fan site. Not sure when it will be done but its coming soon. And basically... thanks to everyone that has shown love. My second album will exceed your expectations. Thats my promise to all of my fans.
    Expect nothing less then perfection.
    Kontradictionz early 2005. Peace.

Konceptz: Goodluck with the album and future work Thanks for the interview

Krumbz: thanks... No prob.

Comment

thats some tight info but i knew most of it already though
      props for the info man though
      lol!!
      *$*It Don't Work Like that, It Aint Worth Gettin Stabbed In the Back, The Real World Is Wack N It's Just Like that*$* *S.A.L.I.F*

Comment

lmao at his favorite artists at the moment being, "Cassidy, Banks, Jin, Chino XL, Canibus and Immortal Technique are really making it interesting again.
        Overall in my opinion... noone is touching Jadakiss."
        http://www.last.fm/user/Real_Hip_Hop

Comment

Originally posted by Krumbz
          Take the time to record it good... adlib your trackz... double up on your vocalz... make a good product.
          Whats an adlib and double up on your vocals? lol

sorry but i dont record music,and have no idea what the fuck your talking about lol

Comment

^Background vocals... layered recording... etc... it helps emphasise certain words and lines...

And good interview... hope he does some shit with DZK... that would be raw...

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
            But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

I hate clowns who substitute a 'z' in for every 's' at the end of words.
              On the corner where struggle and greed fight
              We write songs about wrong 'cause it's hard to see right
              Look to the sky hoping it will be light
              Reality's a bitch and I heard that she bites

Comment

Good news...Him, DZK, and Bekay...dope...Plus to Real Hip Hop: I noticed u had Musab in your sig. The dude from rhymesayers? If so, does he have any new music coming out?
                We ain't friends tryin' to make amends//
                If you ain't ever stole a gate you can take a fence// -Eminem

Comment

wut? lol^

Comment

Originally posted by idegadmaster
                    Good news...Him, DZK, and Bekay...dope...Plus to Real Hip Hop: I noticed u had Musab in your sig. The dude from rhymesayers? If so, does he have any new music coming out?
                    I have no idea....I hope so
                    Musab is a very weird and mysterious guy....his album , "Respect the Life" wasnt publicised at all and was amazing, highly underrated.
                    Im pretty sure that was his latest release and i dont know if hes releasing a new one anytime soon but i hope so...

By the way, the song in my sig, "The Reckoning" is an incredible storytelling song and its a must have for any hip hop fan.
                    http://www.last.fm/user/Real_Hip_Hop

Comment

thanks for the info man...SUPPORT KRUMBZ!!
                      We ain't friends tryin' to make amends//
                      If you ain't ever stole a gate you can take a fence// -Eminem

Comment

^ What he said.

And to Real Hip Hop...
                        yo i listen to both underground and mainstream artistz. I just happen to feel that Cassidy and Bankz and them have SOME of the illest punchlinez in the game... and RIGHT NOW... i'm feelin the whole "punchline genre" thingy dingy.
                        As far as the katz in your signature...
                        I don't know of Musab... and I've only HEARD OF the odd couple.
                        But
                        I've been heard Last Emperor since like 1999 BEFORE Secret Warz wuz a classic. When they played his shit on 89 Tech 9... 89.9 Bobbito and Stretch RIP <--- best underground hip hop show of ALL time... including Sway and Tech
                        I've been to a Mr. Lif show... dude is ILL. I DO like some of that underground rap as long as they stay "in the pocket" ... even sometimez if they don't. IE Funcrusher plus and even... yes... Sage Francis... yes i know... but ive seen that kat LIVE and hez had one of the BEST stage showz ive ever seen. Nothin but propz to him and his first album wuz refreshing.
                        NO i USUALLY don't listen to that shit... but there are exceptionz not only to THAT rule... but to ALL rulez.
                        You've never seen a LIVE show if you've NEVER BEEN TO A ROOTS SHOW. Made me feel really untalented and if you've seen a show you can see how talented and professional some katz really are.
                        Goretex...
                        I've been on non phixion since bob and stretch as well. IN FACT... I own the GREEN PROMO TAPE... (CASSETTE TAPE) <--- the BEST PROMO TAPE EVER MADE IN MY OPINION.
                        I've also spoken to Necro via phone a couple timez and even dated the chick on the inside of his cover from Gory Dayz. Cool ass broad.

So yo dont think i JUST listen to ONLY those katz i mentioned... im just REALLY feelin them katz. And I've even met Jin in person at an industry thingy dingy type shit... cool kat... ALOT smaller then you would think in person. Almost stepped on him... NO LIE. heh

I have MORE Hip Hop then ANYONE i know... and i value my collection. I have almost every tape of bobbito and stretch... and so many mix TAPEZ... NOT CDZ... that itz sickening when you hear some of the "hip hop" that comez out today when back in early 90'z it wuz so pure and just ill IMO.

And you can't judge katz from one interview... thatz just a SMALL FRACTION of how i feel or what my lifez about. I said middle class... which is pretty true... but therez SO much more to that then what katz would ASSUME etc. Like been on foodstampz... momz is skitzophrenic... i lost a baby brother... i've been in and out of my parentz house for over 15 yearz. Wasn't the WORSE life someone could have... BY FAR... but NOT EVER REMOTELY CLOSE TO BEING RICH... my popz doez blue collar work... hez a carpenter and doez construction his whole life... bustz his ass like NOONE ive ever met... he deservez everything he ownz.
                        But I just want to say...
                        as far my second album... itz gonna be in the same vein as my first. I believe that an album reflectz the artist as a person... and stickin to just one type of song is shallow as fuck. Not that im gonna do clubby singy songy trackz... im not... UNLESS ITZ HUMOROUS. My album will have one track about my life... it will have a concept track or two... a story track... a track about how i feel about the music industry PRESENTLY... a couple trackz with ILL SICK witty punchlinez... a GET AMPED build up track...

i just believe in givin everything. Now sometimez that can DILUTE an album. i know this. But if you do every track... every "genre" RIGHT... with bangin beatz... and ill wordplay... i think itz better then havin an album with say like 12 club bangerz.

Anywayz... I start recording sometime in December. Yes i know... im still writing and tightening up the beatz right now with my producer Cue Labs... and hez a real pain in the ass to work with... ahem.
                        But the finished product will knock the game on itz ass. I promise.
                        In fact im SOO confident about it that im almost scared to put somethin THIS good out... <---soundz cocky or exagerated? Maybe... but i know that im gonna get HOUNDED by major labelz... and ima be REAL SUPER EXTRA HONEST with you guyz.

I DO NOT WANT ANY THING TO DO WITH FAME. I DON'T LIKE BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT. I GET ANXIETY FUCKIN ATTACKZ...heh heh. For real.
                        I just want to make GOOD music... A GOOD PRODUCT... you can keep all the extra bullshit.
                        Thatz why with the PROCEEDZ from this next album im formin my record company.
                        And gonna ONLY sign the ILLEST best MOST TALENTED katz on Earth. No weak linkz at all.
                        None.
                        I have planz. And I really sincerely hope that everyone supportz this cause... cuz i have ALOT to add to the game... and ALOT to bring back to it thatz been lost to katz that do that whole TRL thing.

I mean itz all Hip Hop... commercial OR underground... but... I DO NOT MAKE MUSIC FOR 10 YR OLD GIRLZ WHO JUST WANT TO DANCE. I JUST DON'T.
                        And I try not to get too political but i DO have some really strong opinionz about this world and society in general. And Im not perfect and dont think my way of thinkin is the ONLY way... but i do think that the way of thinkin that people in general have is REALLY fucked up.
                        And i hate racism.. with a passion. Every bone in my body.
                        If you're racist white or black or asian or anything... BUY MY ALBUM CUZ ULTIMATELY ITZ FUNDING MY CAUSE TO DEFEAT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC MINDSTATE THAT IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN AMERICA AND EVEN IN THE WORLD.
                        THAT GOEZ FOR ALOT OF RELIGIONZ TOO.

sorry for the fuckin rant.

EVERYONE GO BUY GTA SAN ANDREAS. BEST GAME EVER MADE. I LIVE OUT MY GANGSTA FANTASIEZ IN IT. Ha ha ha.

Peace fellaz.

Krumbz
                        Jerzy
                        ''Lyrically...
                        I've been a menace... my mere appearance/
                        reflectz like a mirrored image... of a mirror with mirrorz appearin' in it/''
                        - Krumbz

Comment

AGAIN... ^ What he said.

And to Real Hip Hop...
                          yo i listen to both underground and mainstream artistz. I just happen to feel that Cassidy and Bankz and them have SOME of the illest punchlinez in the game... and RIGHT NOW... i'm feelin the whole "punchline genre" thingy dingy.
                          As far as the katz in your signature...
                          I don't know of Musab... and I've only HEARD OF the odd couple.
                          But
                          I've been heard Last Emperor since like 1999 BEFORE Secret Warz wuz a classic. When they played his shit on 89 Tech 9... 89.9 Bobbito and Stretch RIP <--- best underground hip hop show of ALL time... including Sway and Tech
                          I've been to a Mr. Lif show... dude is ILL. I DO like some of that underground rap as long as they stay "in the pocket" ... even sometimez if they don't. IE Funcrusher plus and even... yes... Sage Francis... yes i know... but ive seen that kat LIVE and hez had one of the BEST stage showz ive ever seen. Nothin but propz to him and his first album wuz refreshing.
                          NO i USUALLY don't listen to that shit... but there are exceptionz not only to THAT rule... but to ALL rulez.
                          You've never seen a LIVE show if you've NEVER BEEN TO A ROOTS SHOW. Made me feel really untalented and if you've seen a show you can see how talented and professional some katz really are.
                          Goretex...
                          I've been on non phixion since bob and stretch as well. IN FACT... I own the GREEN PROMO TAPE... (CASSETTE TAPE) <--- the BEST PROMO TAPE EVER MADE IN MY OPINION.
                          I've also spoken to Necro via phone a couple timez and even dated the chick on the inside of his cover from Gory Dayz. Cool ass broad.

So yo dont think i JUST listen to ONLY those katz i mentioned... im just REALLY feelin them katz. And I've even met Jin in person at an industry thingy dingy type shit... cool kat... ALOT smaller then you would think in person. Almost stepped on him... NO LIE. heh

I have MORE Hip Hop then ANYONE i know... and i value my collection. I have almost every tape of bobbito and stretch... and so many mix TAPEZ... NOT CDZ... that itz sickening when you hear some of the "hip hop" that comez out today when back in early 90'z it wuz so pure and just ill IMO.

And you can't judge katz from one interview... thatz just a SMALL FRACTION of how i feel or what my lifez about. I said middle class... which is pretty true... but therez SO much more to that then what katz would ASSUME etc. Like been on foodstampz... momz is skitzophrenic... i lost a baby brother... i've been in and out of my parentz house for over 15 yearz. Wasn't the WORSE life someone could have... BY FAR... but NOT EVER REMOTELY CLOSE TO BEING RICH... my popz doez blue collar work... hez a carpenter and doez construction his whole life... bustz his ass like NOONE ive ever met... he deservez everything he ownz.
                          But I just want to say...
                          as far my second album... itz gonna be in the same vein as my first. I believe that an album reflectz the artist as a person... and stickin to just one type of song is shallow as fuck. Not that im gonna do clubby singy songy trackz... im not... UNLESS ITZ HUMOROUS. My album will have one track about my life... it will have a concept track or two... a story track... a track about how i feel about the music industry PRESENTLY... a couple trackz with ILL SICK witty punchlinez... a GET AMPED build up track...

i just believe in givin everything. Now sometimez that can DILUTE an album. i know this. But if you do every track... every "genre" RIGHT... with bangin beatz... and ill wordplay... i think itz better then havin an album with say like 12 club bangerz.

Anywayz... I start recording sometime in December. Yes i know... im still writing and tightening up the beatz right now with my producer Cue Labs... and hez a real pain in the ass to work with... ahem.
                          But the finished product will knock the game on itz ass. I promise.
                          In fact im SOO confident about it that im almost scared to put somethin THIS good out... <---soundz cocky or exagerated? Maybe... but i know that im gonna get HOUNDED by major labelz... and ima be REAL SUPER EXTRA HONEST with you guyz.

I DO NOT WANT ANY THING TO DO WITH FAME. I DON'T LIKE BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT. I GET ANXIETY FUCKIN ATTACKZ...heh heh. For real.
                          I just want to make GOOD music... A GOOD PRODUCT... you can keep all the extra bullshit.
                          Thatz why with the PROCEEDZ from this next album im formin my record company.
                          And gonna ONLY sign the ILLEST best MOST TALENTED katz on Earth. No weak linkz at all.
                          None.
                          I have planz. And I really sincerely hope that everyone supportz this cause... cuz i have ALOT to add to the game... and ALOT to bring back to it thatz been lost to katz that do that whole TRL thing.

I mean itz all Hip Hop... commercial OR underground... but... I DO NOT MAKE MUSIC FOR 10 YR OLD GIRLZ WHO JUST WANT TO DANCE. I JUST DON'T.
                          And I try not to get too political but i DO have some really strong opinionz about this world and society in general. And Im not perfect and dont think my way of thinkin is the ONLY way... but i do think that the way of thinkin that people in general have is REALLY fucked up.
                          And i hate racism.. with a passion. Every bone in my body.
                          If you're racist white or black or asian or anything... BUY MY ALBUM CUZ ULTIMATELY ITZ FUNDING MY CAUSE TO DEFEAT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC MINDSTATE THAT IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN AMERICA AND EVEN IN THE WORLD.
                          THAT GOEZ FOR ALOT OF RELIGIONZ TOO.

sorry for the fuckin rant.

EVERYONE GO BUY GTA SAN ANDREAS. BEST GAME EVER MADE. I LIVE OUT MY GANGSTA FANTASIEZ IN IT. Ha ha ha.

Peace fellaz.

Krumbz
                          Jerzy
                          ''Lyrically...
                          - Krumbz

Comment

Originally posted by KonCeptZ
                            Konceptz: Your favorite artist at the moment?

Krumbz: Ehh... I'm not really feeling Hip Hop like I used to but I've got to say that Cassidy, Banks, Jin, Chino XL, Canibus and Immortal Technique are really making it interesting again.
                            Overall in my opinion... noone is touching Jadakiss. And I'm glad that Fat Joe is finally getting some recognition too.
                            I would like to add Eminem to my list but I wasn't feeling this single he put out. Very dissappointed but I'm hoping his album will change my mind.
                            Hate his taste in muzik besides Chino Xl, IT, Canibus.

Jada is a dissapointment he is way to overrated!

Banks just no, he is not bad but that is not a good choice (except for the fact that krumbz in a punchline rapper and Banks is too)

I hate Cassidy that kid is not bad, but his subject matter, voice and still his lyrics ain't shit good either.

What he said about Eminem is right.

I still think Fat Joe is shit! He is better then he was but he was his best a few years ago. He doesn't deserve to be on anyones best at the moment list.

Jin is shit he is an ok freestyler

Peace
                            +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                            JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

^ Those are only katz I'm "feeling" at the moment. I don't have a "best" list cuz I don't believe in them. You can't make a top 10 or even a top 20 BEST MC list without neglecting certain MCz who have put in so much work and time.

I AM NOT a punchline rapper. Period. I'm an artist with the ability to touch on multiple topicz... if you had my album you would know this.

Fat Joe has made classic trackz when you were in diaperz. He NEVER getz his just do... while certain other rapperz with half his talent are seeing platinum plaquez.
                              I dont think hez the BEST... but I am feeling him right now. And almost ANY Terror Squad album is better then more then half the shit that goez platinum right now.

Jin is an EXCELLENT freestyler/battle MC. No i don't really feel his songz... but I can appreciate skill when I hear it. He keepz winning these contestz... thatz gotta stand for something.

Cassidyz mixtape shit... before and after his album... is some unbelievably witty shit. If you haven't heard it... then you don't know what I'm talkin about.
                              Same goez for Banks. And I don't think Banks dropped a wack album either. It wuz good. Not great but better then alot of shit out there.

Jadakiss. <--- You have NO idea what you're talkin about. If there wuz a label of "King Of NY"... I truly believe Jada deservez it... handz down. Best flow... and best voice in the industry... plus he doez conceptz and keepz it fresh. The number one in the industry... RIGHT NOW. Period.

Em... one of the best lyricistz EVER to write a rhyme. His two lead singlez... ESPECIALLY Just Lose it... are subpar... way subpar (J.L.I.)... but I think hez still got some fire in him.
                              He doesn't have to even drop this record... he could quit right now... he has nothing to prove.

JULZ13... please read the above post where I address Real Hip Hops statementz about my taste in music. I think you should read that before replying to this.
                              Thanx.

Krumbz
                              Jerzy
                              ''Lyrically...
                              - Krumbz

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert