Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AgenTGenev
    replied
    in the mean time if you want a good read and discussion check my thread about eminem in the disturbance section

Leave a comment:

• JULZ13
    replied
    Man y did u make a thread for this!

It is fine, yes not as many people are posting cuz they have jobs and have to go to fuckin skool.

It has this many links just because people want to learn about the artists and want to hear some of their material.

We still have threads that are good all the time but they hardly get posted in. I am hear every day makin lots of posts, but I have a life outside of this forum, like school and friends and shit. It is true we do need to stop having people that just come in hear ask for a cd, get it and leave, people need to contribute to the forum in other ways besides asking for albums.

there are a few regular posters but we hardly have anything to talk about when we are here, and no it isn't dying it still has a lot more activity then a lot of forums, or at least intelligent activity.

I agree with wut you say about expanding our posts to make threads interesting but we hardly have anything to talk about and everytime I try and make the thread more interesting no one replies!

Leave a comment:

• DetroitNicca
    replied
    As long as true underground fans are here, the forum won't die.

Leave a comment:

• Rondell*Beene
    replied
    I think the two most important things are that:
    1. People make link threads double up as discussion threads, including information on the artist and their opinion of the album
    2. People begin regularly posting "discussion" threads; ie. news, reviews, topics, "editorials" etc. People need to post controversial opinions and encourage arguement... I think one of the problems with this forum is that there's little to no disagreement between the regular posters. I know I haven't personally been making many threads recently, but when I have handed in all of my end of semester essays, in a couple of weeks, I'll try to get some interesting topics going

Leave a comment:

• B-zar
    replied
    It just seems to have turned into an underground music links forum.i have no problem with that..but ive made a few good threads and they die within a few days

Leave a comment:

• AgenTGenev
    replied
    We'll bring it back to life don't worry, i'd say we did a good job raising awareness of the underground artists

now we need to figure out how to keep it interesting

Leave a comment:

• Tmaka2000
    started a topic its dying

its dying

like Rondelle Beene said it seems like the underground forum is dying, the first week i think that this was the number one forum but now i dont know, what do u guys think we should do to keep ths forum hott?

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by masonmcd, Today, 01:40 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post masonmcd  
Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:44 PM
0 responses
0 likes