HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atmospher Live Songs!! And some Sage and MRr. SOS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmospher Live Songs!! And some Sage and MRr. SOS!!!

Sage Francis
    Stuck Emancipation(Ft. Slug) sick beat!!
    http://rapidshare.de/files/4951886/stuck_emanc.mp3.html

Mr. SOS (this guy has mad a mad flow)
    We are the Champions-
    http://rapidshare.de/files/4952037/2...pions.mp3.html

Atmosphere
    Sick Pimpin (the original version) this song has a sick beat!!!
    http://rapidshare.de/files/4952728/0...l_-c4.mp3.html

Some Atmospher Songs live!
    Check out number 13 its woman tonight from the felt 2 album sounds way better live and without murs!
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20CDGVDA
    Last edited by riggie5640; 09-13-2005, 09:46 AM.

Dont Sleep on this!!!

Comment

Ive got a site with a bunch of live videos of sage francis and Atmosphere and one of Blueprint
      Originally posted by Black Thought
      If you stand where I stood, you could probably understand
      How that mic feeling like a million dollars in my hand

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath now
        Ive got a site with a bunch of live videos of sage francis and Atmosphere and one of Blueprint
        Yeah! Can you up them?

Comment

Check out number 13 its woman tonight from the felt 2 album sounds way better live and without murs!
          [url]https://webmail.unm.edu/Redirect/www.megaupload.com/?d=20CDGVDA

^link dont work?

Comment

Originally posted by baaaaalis
            [url]https://webmail.unm.edu/Redirect/www.megaupload.com/?d=20CDGVDA

^link dont work?
            Sorry about that fixed it

Comment

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...=2.5MB&dur=209

PLug that into your url and go there and therees a bunch of atmosphere and sage live vids.
              Originally posted by Black Thought
              If you stand where I stood, you could probably understand
              How that mic feeling like a million dollars in my hand

Comment

MAKE $2,000-$15,000 IN 30 DAYS read for details!!!!!

FAST EASY MONEY!!!!
                4 easy steps that will have you making
                $2,000 to $15,000 per month!!!

Can you really make money so easily? I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don’t even have to convince you that this is not a scam…because it makes logical sense how you can earn money through paypal. A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001. Here is some of it!! Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced his or her efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh! Did I say FAST? By fast I mean ' the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though paypal to each of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it: It follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800- 725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT! Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,200.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Its: Certainly worth $6.00. I have spent more than that on the lottery!! : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it. REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used my millions of people worldwide. STEP 1: Send, though PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! The email list: 1.)[email protected] 2.) [email protected] 3.) [email protected] 4.) [email protected] 5.) [email protected] 6.) [email protected] STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to the original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands of forums out there). You can email your message to as many people you can, too. But remember, the more you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly legal!If you're not sure of how to post, log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com, etc., then search with the subject ‘‘millionaire message board’’ or‘‘money making message board’’ or ‘‘employment message board’’or ‘‘money making discussions’’ or ''money making forum’’ or ‘‘business message board’’ etc. These are the best places to post your message. Just click on the "New Topic" button and post this message in order to expose it to many people!Or If you know 200 people to email this letter to you can do that also.Please note that, yes, 200 is quite important. If everyone only posts 5 copies of this out there, the exposure becomes is much less. In this case, you really won't make very much money as you had intended.If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws.Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet & newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try ?? There are 50,000 NEW people on the internet every month, think of the unlimited possibilities!Please share this with as many honest people you know, they're the ones who actually make this work.

Comment

yo shut the fuck up welch

Comment

PLug that into your url and go there and therees a bunch of atmosphere and sage live vids.
                    thanks. good stuff

Comment

*adds to favourites*

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by myconukerusa, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post myconukerusa  
                      Started by myconukerusa, Yesterday, 11:00 PM