Interview With Dogg Pound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview With Dogg Pound

WorldWideConnected.com: So Daz, what is the name of your new album?

Daz: It is called “Dog Chit!”

WorldWideConnected.com: What are the critics saying about the album?

Daz: They are loving it man! They are shitting all over it!

WorldWideConnected.com: The cover looks like the 1995 album “Dogg Food”, was that intentional?

Daz: Yeah because that album was Dogg Food and this is Dogg Chit. We put our brains to this one and stepped up the game from the last one. I produced this one right here!

WorldWideConnected.com: You produced the whole thing?

Daz: Yep!

WorldWideConnected.com: What about guest features?

Daz: We got Jayo Felony, Dre’Sta, BG Knocc Out, Bad Azz, Brotha Lynch Hung, Too Short, and Snoop Dogg.

WorldWideConnected.com: That’s like a West Coast All-Star project!

Daz: Yeah it’s just a little something but all them verses was for free though. It is just some street shit!

WorldWideConnected.com: How was it to work with BG Knocc Out and Dre’Sta?

Daz: We are grown now but back then we were just fighting another mutha fuckaz war. It turned out real good! We put some stuff together and it is bangin’!

WorldWideConnected.com: What is the difference from this album and your previous work as Dogg Pound?

Daz: I had an attitude on this album! I make songs for different times and went shit goes wrong we gotta bounce back. I thought some shit was going wrong with Cali Iz Active and that aint what the public wants to hear.

WorldWideConnected.com: The cops constantly fuck with Snoop, do they pull the same shit with you homie?

Daz: I don’t hang with a lot of mutha fuckaz like that. I stay to myself! I be traveling hustling and grinding out of state with it.

WorldWideConnected.com: A lot of people knock Koch, how do you feel about that?

Daz: It’s all about making money and I see it as a new company on the rise. It is just like how Interscope and the rest of them did.

WorldWideConnected.com: Allright, over to you Kurupt. How does it feel doing another Dogg Pound album?

Kurupt: Oh it is great! Me, and Daz worked real hard on this one and actually as we are putting this one out we are working on a new album called “West Coast After Shock,” We are pushing 100%!

WorldWideConnected.com: Does it ever get tiresome constantly being in the lab or on the road?

Kurupt: Well we make it for the fans and our fans have been on our wigs about getting things right and all we are gonna do is continue to put out good music.

WorldWideConnected.com: How did you feel about working with Dre’ Sta and BG Knocc Out?

Kurupt: Oh I loved it! We are all grown now and BG is out of the pen and I think everybody was excited about it because we have all been at ends at one point and for us all to get back together it was the bomb! Everybody felt good about it! BG Knocc Out and Dre’Sta are going off on that track!

WorldWideConnected.com: What was it like working with Brotha Lynch?

Kurupt: That was cool! Back in the day Daz was the one that introduced me to his music. That 24 Deep cd was gangsta!

WorldWideConnected.com: It is hard to believe all these years have passed since you guys were on The Chronic!

Kurupt: It is hard for me to believe too because I’m still waking up!

WorldWideConnected.com: Do you guys have anything else coming out?

Kurupt: We got a DVD coming out called “The Saga Unfolds” and then we got “Live On Sunset” and we got the Dog Chit DVD” coming out too.

WorldWideConnected.com: What about solo projects?

Kurupt: I have no name for mine yet but Daz and Snoop are over seeing the production. If you get on the net you can go to www.myspace.com/therealkurupt www.myspace.com/daz

WorldWideConnected.com: Is there anything else?

Kurupt: Go get the album March 27th
    Check out www.worldwideconnected.com for Hip-Hop & RnB News, Interviews, Reviews, Audio, Videos, Articles, Mobile entertainment, Wallpapers, Dimes, Forum and more...

i'm waitin on this album

Comment

Good read... thanx for postin' mayne.
      TRUE HERO UNDER GOD

www.TRU 2DA GAME.com______

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM