Years have passed,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years have passed,

Years have passed, and today I went back and everything has not changed. I remember the tree that I planted when I was young. Today is a towering day. Looking at it silently, his eyes are blurred. A young girl is busy in the crowd, she is fortunate to be able to plant this poplar at this memorable time Marlboro Cigarettes, she told herself to take care of it and let it grow with herself. The tender face showed a smile that satisfied her happiness, and she knew she would insist. The autumn wind blew, when the tree seedling had grown up, gently walked into it and found that it was so small. Standing next to it feels safe and secure, and it feels like time has changed like a battle. FThe curtain call of the dryness brought the autumn coolness of the silk, and the years gone by, with the memory coming. I remember, when I was a child, in the hot summer, there was no variety of sandals and slippers Cigarettes Online. At that time, the hibiscus slippers on the feet of the summer adults were on the ground, making a squeaking sound, crisp and bright. I was so envious that I really wanted to have such a pair of raft slippers. I slammed the uncle to find about 2 cm, thick and bitter wood boards. After smoothing, I painted the foot shape according to the size of the foot, saw it with a saw, and then found the unused canvas belt and nailed it with wooden nails. On both sides of the shoe, a pair of simple hibiscus slippers are made. At that time, I was very proud of wearing it on my feet. Somehow the hibiscus slippers didn't make the sound of the adults wearing them on my feet, but the squeaky voice was a little less coordinated. At that time, the raft slippers were very hard, but they were smooth and cool. Unlike the current slippers, they are comfortable and light, but they don��t have the kind of rafts and squeaking sounds. I still feel that the sound of the raft is so melodious and melodious, like the sound of the mountains that echoed in the autumn for a long time. Similar to the sound of the singer outside the day, the drum angle Ling Tianyu, the Guanshan reliance on the moonlight, like the quiet stream of the meandering stream, has a special refreshing refreshing.rom the time of the autumn season, it greeted her with a golden tree. Tell her that although she has been parting for many years, she has been in his heart, he is silently here, he knows she will come back. Because they walked together through the days that are worth cherishing. He told her with the golden color of a tree that she gave him rebirth many years ago, and he is here to guard her long-cherished wish. Think back to life as a dream, everything is in a hurry. It has come to an end before it has time to start. Although the time has passed, everything is like a dream. Tears accompanied me through the four seasons. I didn't think that it was half-lived in the past. I just passed by. If this is the result of the doom, why should he start, and why he lost it. The autumn wind blew and the leaves faded. Looking up and gazing, she knew that she was the piece of fallen leaves that had been blown away by the wind Marlboro Gold. It��s just that the autumn wind doesn��t know. Her dream is here in this life. She doesn��t want to leave, not willing to be the distance of the horizon.
    Related articles:
    Cigarettes Online
    Newport Cigarettes

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by xloscv, Today, 07:29 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post xloscv