HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need Big Proof!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We Need Big Proof!

    YO, PROOF! We need ya on this forum! You ain't around anymore! COME BACK!

    Stomp, Push, Shove, Mush, Fuck Bush, Until They Bring Our Troops Home

  • #2
    i dont think proof posts here when we want him to but when he wants to so don't get your hopes up man

    Comment


    • #3
      Peoples like Em_Shady_90 is the reason he ain't on here as much
      Rest In Peace Big Proof

      Comment


      • #4
        He Will B Bak Dont Panic Or Have A Heart Attack
        plus he has a life ----let him live it
        Life is short
        so I live it how I want & tell you
        sh!t you dont understand

        revdaalkaholik=die
        I AM A FEMALE
        GO HEREMYSPACE.COM/HOPSIN & FACEBOOK.COM/HELLOHOPSIN
        R.I.P BIG PROOF

        1973-2006

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FANOFD12
          He Will B Bak Dont Panic Or Have A Heart Attack
          plus he has a life ----let him live it
          signed.

          Em, imagine if there were like million of same people as you that want proof...now you understand why he dont post here much?
          Originally posted by no good27
          I'm starting to think that X-Plosiv may be god incarnated.
          Originally posted by MEADOWS_KILLAS
          Post one more negative thing towards me and ill impregnate every fucking lizzard you have.

          Comment


          • #6
            AIGHT, AIGHT, Take it easy guys, it ain't all my fault he dosen't post here no more!

            Stomp, Push, Shove, Mush, Fuck Bush, Until They Bring Our Troops Home

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ove kr.
              Peoples like Em_Shady_90 is the reason he ain't on here as much
              Yo, what did I do wrong? I'm just showin' some love fo Proof, it ain't like I'm ordering him to come back!

              Stomp, Push, Shove, Mush, Fuck Bush, Until They Bring Our Troops Home

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ove kr.
                Peoples like Em_Shady_90 is the reason he ain't on here as much
                exactly... remember when Kuniva would post on here on the reg till the groupies or should I say the idiots drove him away
                I'm an angel.. Honest
                The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NaughtyGyrl
                  exactly... remember when Kuniva would post on here on the reg till the groupies or should I say the idiots drove him away
                  Yes, if you still remember there was some idiot that posted pictures of some baby and claimed that they are kids from kuniva (or kon artis, cant remember)..damn..and i remember i told kuniva or kon artis that they are stupid if they think to leave and then i gave some reasons :D..lol remember that kuniva or konartis said thank you :D and they stayed haha
                  Originally posted by no good27
                  I'm starting to think that X-Plosiv may be god incarnated.
                  Originally posted by MEADOWS_KILLAS
                  Post one more negative thing towards me and ill impregnate every fucking lizzard you have.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NaughtyGyrl
                    exactly... remember when Kuniva would post on here on the reg till the groupies or should I say the idiots drove him away
                    So true.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by X-Plosiv
                      i remember i told kuniva or kon artis that they are stupid if they think to leave and then i gave some reasons :D..lol remember that kuniva or konartis said thank you :D and they stayed haha
                      I remember that too but he did leave after that and hasn't been back on since.
                      I'm an angel.. Honest
                      The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        plus i dont think that u would want people buggin u all day long and sh!t.....tha man has things 2 do...and way more important things 2 do then 2 just go on tha net....so let him post when he can.....its not like he has 4gotten about tha board....HE WILL B BAK...
                        Life is short
                        so I live it how I want & tell you
                        sh!t you dont understand

                        revdaalkaholik=die
                        I AM A FEMALE
                        GO HEREMYSPACE.COM/HOPSIN & FACEBOOK.COM/HELLOHOPSIN
                        R.I.P BIG PROOF

                        1973-2006

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NaughtyGyrl
                          I remember that too but he did leave after that and hasn't been back on since.
                          btw, who was that idiot who posted pictures?
                          Originally posted by no good27
                          I'm starting to think that X-Plosiv may be god incarnated.
                          Originally posted by MEADOWS_KILLAS
                          Post one more negative thing towards me and ill impregnate every fucking lizzard you have.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by X-Plosiv
                            Yes, if you still remember there was some idiot that posted pictures of some baby and claimed that they are kids from kuniva (or kon artis, cant remember)..damn..and i remember i told kuniva or kon artis that they are stupid if they think to leave and then i gave some reasons :D..lol remember that kuniva or konartis said thank you :D and they stayed haha
                            it would b cool if they all came bak and posted again....
                            Life is short
                            so I live it how I want & tell you
                            sh!t you dont understand

                            revdaalkaholik=die
                            I AM A FEMALE
                            GO HEREMYSPACE.COM/HOPSIN & FACEBOOK.COM/HELLOHOPSIN
                            R.I.P BIG PROOF

                            1973-2006

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FANOFD12
                              plus he has a life ----let him live it
                              So you saying we dont have a life? Huh? Huh?

                              This thread needs to be deleted for being useless. I cant imagine him getting back on the board cos some eminem-groupie told him to lolzzz (nodontsmi

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 11-25-2020, 11:33 PM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by FrankCobalt, 11-25-2020, 11:31 PM
                              1 response
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:23 AM
                              5 responses
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by sharklea3, Today, 05:35 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sharklea3  
                              Started by ultraketoxusa, 11-30-2020, 12:16 AM
                              1 response
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry  
                              Started by sharklea3, Yesterday, 11:37 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sharklea3  
                              Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM
                              6 responses
                              125 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Amarett
                              by Amarett
                               
                              Started by jenifershoofes, Yesterday, 02:23 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jenifershoofes  
                              Started by jenifershoofes, Yesterday, 01:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jenifershoofes  
                              Started by granitemale, Yesterday, 07:02 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post granitemale  
                              Working...
                              X