Letter to Detroit News-Proof-Read and post your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to Detroit News-Proof-Read and post your opinion

I sent a message to The Detroit News to the reporter who recently wrote an article on Mr. Mario Ethridge claiming self defense in shooting Proof. I am ANGRY and I want all to know what I wrote in hopes that it will be published in his next article.

Mr. Ramirez ([email protected]), I read your article and frankly I think it needs to be projected that Mr. Ethridge did NOT shoot to stop others and that is being supported by Proof's autopsy report. 3 shots to the head and in the chest is MURDER! Besides, his cousin was shot....MOTIVE! He was out to shoot and KILL. Why is it that no one is looking at this situation? Some of Detroit's finest are in some way related to the suspect and instead of giving him advice to turn himself in they should have arrested him and booked him on first degree MURDER. No one said he had to shoot Deshaun in the head or the chest. In my opinion if he was shooting in self defense or even to prevent others from being injured, maming him in the leg or perhaps in his upper extremeties would prove a point. (No shooting would have been better). Let it be known that Ethridge was out for revenge. Proof shot his cousin... MOTIVE! He was already at the club, witnessing his cousin and Proof in an altercation that subsequently led to gunfire between the 2 and that to me is OPPORTUNITY. Concealing a weapon also suggests INTENT!!! (To sum it all up this was OVERKILL). The judge needs to see that! This is what is going to cause all the controversary. I think the prosecution needs to reinterview witnesses, reinvestigate the crime scene, and most importantly they need to "sweat" Mr. Ethridge. Any one can claim self defense but he wasn't the one who was being shot at. Why didn't the 3C's night club do a weapons check? This might not have happened if they took that extra precaution. MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY is warranted. People hear me out: especially you EM. This was MURDER!!!!! I just can't fathom these charges (posession of a concealed firearm and discharging a firearm in a public-occupied place) Hell that happens all the time and not just in Detroit but all over. This is an OUTRAGE. Again, MOTIVE, OPPORTUNITY and INTENT is warranted. I am a native of Detroit and no matter what people say I love my city and if I know my city and my people, this won't end here...
    PRINT THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEXT EDITION. I NEED TO BE HEARD!

Reply to this if any of you agree with me. Thanks.

If any of you would like to write to the reporter I have inserted his email address ([email protected]) I don't think Proof will RIP as long as justice hasn't been served. He was my FRIEND. I want JUSTICE for my friend....think about this: where is Notorious Big's killer at? Running the streets no doubt and what about Tupac's killer? Same thing...do we want Proof's killer running the streets as well?
    Last edited by Angelikspirit; 04-16-2006, 09:47 PM.

Thats really intellectual, make sure u add that there is proof that he walked up to proof lookin for a arguement and proof told him to just leave him alone 2 times and he ignored him and kept bothering him so proof got up and put his hands in his face and thats when he pulled out his gun so proof pulled his out in self defense and pistol whipped him b4 he got a shot off, then the gun pointed at proof and proof then fired
    Eminem is 1 of the greatest lyricists ever to pick up a pen. FACT

Comment

very well said, Angelikspirit

I'm with you homie

Comment

yeah its very well written.
        I completely agree.
        It wasnt self defence it was revenge if anything
        R.I.P. Proof
        1973-2006

Comment

yup definately agree.
          "You wanna be the one in control
          You wanna be the one who's alive
          You wanna be the one who gets old
          It's not a matter of luck - it's just a matter of time

Comment

i sent one to some fuck nuts at the freep press this morning cursin them out 4 the article on proof today
            mr. poop chute banger says....
            Homeland Security Advisory System
            http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
            is wrestling fake?
            http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

We need to get others to send emails to the Detroit Free Press and the Detroit News. They need to hear us out. The email I sent I am hoping will be published in the paper but who the hell knows if it will be. I have family back home who are looking daily to see if my article gets published. Again, I still think it was MURDER. It was OVERKILL. No matter what the situation was that caused these people to do what they did but to pump 4 bullets into someone claiming they did it to stop it from going any further is BULLSHIT! That is in legal terms: OVERKILL. Please people submit your opinions. I know many of you agree that I am right. I honestly don't think Proof can RIP as long as Mario Ethridge is NOT being charged in his death. Keep posting people...may make a difference somehow. Thanks for all your opinions.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by ketoslim5, Today, 07:57 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post ketoslim5  
              Started by ketoslim5, Today, 07:55 AM