HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof final tribute video(don't erase this thread)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proof final tribute video(don't erase this thread)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43T4W...arch=eminem%20
    EARN MONEY BY CHATTING, CLICK HERE
    http://paysnork.com/?ref=8mike
    WIN STUFF (IPHONE, IPAD, PS3 AND MORE) BY COMPLETING FREE OFFERS HERE!!!
    adf.ly/T9SH

  • #2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBAqp...arch=eminem%20
    EARN MONEY BY CHATTING, CLICK HERE
    http://paysnork.com/?ref=8mike
    WIN STUFF (IPHONE, IPAD, PS3 AND MORE) BY COMPLETING FREE OFFERS HERE!!!
    adf.ly/T9SH

    Comment


    • #3
      I saw them already. Some of the video tributes on there are really heart breaking. What ever happened to the video whats his face was making?

      Comment


      • #4
        props thanx.......
        Life is short
        so I live it how I want & tell you
        sh!t you dont understand

        revdaalkaholik=die
        I AM A FEMALE
        GO HEREMYSPACE.COM/HOPSIN & FACEBOOK.COM/HELLOHOPSIN
        R.I.P BIG PROOF

        1973-2006

        Comment


        • #5
          good video thanx, only his birth year was 1973 not 1975
          www.themindbehind.net

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Starie88
            I saw them already. Some of the video tributes on there are really heart breaking. What ever happened to the video whats his face was making?

            Emil? i think he is making it now or something,

            thanks for the 1st video.
            Rest In Peace, Big Proof
            1973-2006

            Comment


            • #7
              that second video was hilarious funny cat
              http://www.myspace.com/crackdoubt
              www.myspace.com/swassblasty
              www.myspace.com/motrt
              www.myspace.com/oxihiphop
              www.myspace.com/swayzorspitsbladez

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by d12oh0lic
                Emil? i think he is making it now or something,
                thanks for the 1st video.
                Hopefully I'll have it finished this weekend, or early next week.
                www.thisisHIPHOPmusic.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  I Need The Code To Put On Myspace< Help Me
                  Derty JaSoN
                  RapBasement.com Network Administrator

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^ try this, idk if i works im gona try it out after i post it

                    (1st video)

                    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/43T4WrGSUc8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/43T4WrGSUc8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

                    edit;; it works, but the <object width=425> something like that wont go away, well atleast the video works.

                    2nd video -

                    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NBAqpS1JzmU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NBAqpS1JzmU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

                    emil > oh ok, cant wait to see it
                    Last edited by d12oh0lic; 04-22-2006, 03:20 PM.
                    Rest In Peace, Big Proof
                    1973-2006

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by d12oh0lic
                      ^ try this, idk if i works im gona try it out after i post it

                      (1st video)

                      <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/43T4WrGSUc8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/43T4WrGSUc8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

                      edit;; it works, but the <object width=425> something like that wont go away, well atleast the video works.

                      2nd video -

                      <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NBAqpS1JzmU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NBAqpS1JzmU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

                      emil > oh ok, cant wait to see it

                      props

                      i figured out getting rid of the numbers
                      Derty JaSoN
                      RapBasement.com Network Administrator

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        no problem..i put that video on my space too
                        Last edited by d12oh0lic; 04-22-2006, 03:30 PM.
                        Rest In Peace, Big Proof
                        1973-2006

                        Comment

                        Post ad widget 300x250

                        Collapse

                        LATEST POSTS

                        Collapse

                        Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by clearviewglases, 12-30-2020, 06:53 AM
                        3 responses
                        29 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post ShadoJz
                        by ShadoJz
                         
                        Started by jamsinlen, 07-13-2020, 01:21 AM
                        2 responses
                        31 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Meretta
                        by Meretta
                         
                        Started by ObiePapa86, 09-18-2007, 04:54 PM
                        2 responses
                        62 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post noahharry  
                        Started by Gerommy, Today, 05:25 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Gerommy
                        by Gerommy
                         
                        Started by c7422171fb, 11-24-2021, 09:22 AM
                        3 responses
                        9 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post soveronder  
                        Started by DorothyFoxid, Today, 02:17 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post DorothyFoxid  
                        Started by Derty JaSoN, 01-21-2009, 03:15 PM
                        2 responses
                        45 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post noahharry  
                        Started by testotinpriceuk, Today, 01:01 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post testotinpriceuk  
                        Started by testotinpriceuk, Today, 01:00 AM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post testotinpriceuk  
                        Started by DorothyDBoland, Yesterday, 10:21 PM
                        0 responses
                        2 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post DorothyDBoland  
                        Working...
                        X