All us Proof Fans lets make a promise right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All us Proof Fans lets make a promise right now

Lets make a promise to not in any way taint Proof's legacy. What i mean by that is that about 6 months after Pac and Big died and some other rappers too but not as much....People started automatically speculating that maybe they weren'r dead and it was all a hoax. And whichever way you look at it, that idea is just wrong...it brings down the rapper's legacy and his character. And i know it is very hard for anyone to even attempt starting a rumor like this about Proof considering his funeral was open casket. But just in case any one of you assholes wants to start popping theories out your ass....please be advised that I for one will not put up with it. I wish Proof was alive as much as the next person on this board but lies dont bring anybody back from the death so I will not let anyone bring down one of my favorite rapper's legacy with bullshit theories that give naiive people hope. Plus, lets remember that there are people that even more hurt than us by Proof's dead. I mean imagine you are Proof's wife or mother or one of his children or even his best friend and after you've almost fully accepted that one of the most important people in your life is gone, suddenly...millions of other people just start making up this idea that he is still alive. Wouldnt that piss you off or maybe even make you start believing them and in the end having you get hurt. So lets please let Proof' soul rest and please let his legacy live and don't do anything to hurt the people that love him cus Proof would not have wanted that.
    So When The Devil Asks You To Dance, You Better Say Never/
    Because A Dance With The Devil Might Last You Forever/

Man only a kid or a idiot would think that. There a big diffrence between Pac and Proofs death. Proof had his funeral today and had a viewing yesterday. Same with biggie, he got a parade down the street. Nobody got to go see Pac or goto his funeral.

Comment

u mad?

this is really a bullshit thread and u say it urself in ur post!! how can somebody whos body was seen by so many be alive.....

I will consider this a cry for attention. I already saw another nonsense post by u and didnt neg rep since u got a immortal technique avy but this is just bullshit. u still dont get neg since its about proof but......man......grow some brains.
      Profile, been buckwild with my style for a while!

Comment

I starie88 promise not to taint Proof's legacy.

Comment

idiot
          Knowledge is King.
          you never know where you are going until you find out where you are from.

Comment

I dont think anyones that stupid.
            As rjarcher said the circumstances are VERY different
            R.I.P. Proof
            1973-2006

Comment

^^ Really...there was another thread on this same board that was already talking about conspiracies....and Profile are you serious....cry for attention?? on what a message board?? U the one who need to get some brains dawg....but you seem like such a real dude to threaten me with a negative rep....fucking faggot....go ahead bad rep, i cant begin to tell you how much that shit will hurt me.

Comment

^^ how bout stop worrying about what other people do and just remember the dude the way u wanna...who the fuck cares what others think and shit...what u trying to do start an exclusive club or something??listen to his music and leave it at that.

this promise does it have to be in writing??will i need a witness or co-signer? how bout a sample of my DNA?? (imwstupid
                Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

Comment

Good intentions but u didnt think it all the way through.

Like others said its obvious that Proof has passed away and only a dumbass would try and say he is still alive.

But props on having good intentions....especially if dumbasses on other boards were saying he is really alive.
                  rb forever

Comment

If you dont give a fuck about how the rest of the world takes Proof then fine...but I do...I dont want anyone thinking he was a violent guy who looked for his own demise like some of the media is making him look. And I definately dont want any herbs to start some theories about him still being alive to get a kick out of all this.....it was all i was saying but mothafuckas always got something bad to say about everything.....if you dont care and dont want to follow along with the thread and make the promise then fuck it....just keep ur fucking trap closed and keep it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by D124ever
                      Good intentions but u didnt think it all the way through.
                      Like others said its obvious that Proof has passed away and only a dumbass would try and say he is still alive.
                      But props on having good intentions....especially if dumbasses on other boards were saying he is really alive.

^^ I meant it no other way but through good intentions, i'm glad u can see that. And yeh I understand only a dumbass would attempt to fabricate such a lie but then again there are people who go to great extents to just get other people talking.

Comment

How about you talk to the millions of groupies that will now come out the closet with user names like - PROOF694EVA - PROOFSWIFE - ILOVEPROOF.

And the overwhelming amount of fuck wits that now like proof and were always down with him 'back in the day'.

Same thing happend with Pac and Big.
                        WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/NEB
                        AUS HIP HOP

Comment

Also, a lot of people saw his body.
                          People making random comments on some other msg board doesn't really mean that a new 7th day theory is about to evolve about proof.
                          WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/NEB
                          AUS HIP HOP

Comment

^^fans come out the woodwork when rap stars die..im wonderin how many people on here just bought his album for the first time after he died.

i remember being online when ODB died and within 15 minutes fools were saying he was the G.O.A.T couldnt nobody touch him...wiating for them comments to come out bout proof.

As for this promise i dont give a fuck for the simple reason...if your a fan of somebody be a fan..keep bumpin his shit and leave it at that,you aint gonna change shit , who cares who disrespects his memory...you actin like your brother died and people are talking mad shit about him...he was a entertainer..your job was to buy his album..not act like ya'll sat down and had x-mas dinner together...i dont understand how people can get so bendt out of shape cuz soembody talks bad about a rapper they like..its pathetic...im a big Pac fan when he died people talked shit..i didnt care...I DIDNT KNOW HIM
                            Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                            Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

Comment

^^ Not bent out of shape just pissed off cus he wasnt just another rapper...this was another life.... but yeh I can totally co-sign with the whole "GOAT" thing and how a bunch of people who never knew Proof are gonna act like they did maybe cus they're favorite rapper might dedicate a song to him.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by DipsetChristmas, 09-08-2008, 11:24 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post paultribbiani  
                              Started by Mark Ultra, 09-27-2021, 06:28 AM
                              2 responses