No announcement yet.

Plain and Simply PROOF Was Murdered!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain and Simply PROOF Was Murdered!!!

Lets look at this really real, what if Prooof was not arguing over a pool game or anything else that should have caused him or Bender to lose their lives over, but lets examined this very careful.

What if this whole confortation started over nothing more or less than old fashion JEALOUSY!!!

Now since God will require everyone to answer for the deeds done seen and unseen, physical or matters of the heart.
    What if PROOF die because he was PROOF, A nation wide member of the HIP HOP RAP Elite, what if that's the reason he is dead and Bender as well.

What if two Vets tired of Bush like Keyan or whatever his name is, tired of poverty in Detroit, I mean look at where these Vets are hanging out at 4 in the morning married with children at home and not to mention one works there, is this what our government gives Vets defending our country when they come home or where these two thugs that became military persons, anyway what if these Vets where really high on bad coke (bad coke anint no joke thats enough to make a coke head kill someone), drunk and broke and see a brother making it still loving his roots hangin out and they take it upon themselves to initiate confortation being the trained killers our military train its boys and girls and just decide we served this sorry country only to end up in this joint the Triple C's - Cursed Crooked and Confused, what this nizzar Proof with money fame and power doing in our hole in the wall, lets take this nizzar out, one less black male with money and all the women we will have to deal with.

But the plans backfires and I dont mean whether Proof had a gun, or even shoots Bender or if the gun accidentaly discharged or if the gangster vet shot his own cousin in his zest to discipline Proof. I mean backfires that Bender now too has lost his life, see I have been reading alot of newspaper all over the USA and world for the last 5 years and alot of people are losing their lives trying to take other people lives, something goes drastically wrong with their little plans. If this sernario happen anyway like I just wrote then who really is at fault; well one wouldnt have to think long on that it would be Bender and Cous and now Cous should be charged with two murders instead of some silly gun charge, this is riduculous, these two cousins tried to punish Proof for who he was and who he knew and his lifestyles and their little nasty plan just backfired and of course all both men families and friends are devastated for nothing more or less than the human heart of Hate and Jealousy.

I guess to Elthridge he did suceed in one thing he sat out to do, he did robe Proof of probably a more wonderful life and Proof may really be the innocent one of they initiated the first threathing contact and in law it does not have to be an act "but if the person felt threating" and I dont mean threating from someone with their back turned to you (Liar) but also in the midst whether Proof shoot Bender or Elthridge shot his own cousin Elthridge still loses all the way around for trying to be so so so bad, and now want the cops to protect him with a jailcell and of course for the cops less paperwork and investigation to just rule anything but murder but they have to know as trained law enforcers these two guys wanted and did murder Proof; Murder in most state is simply classified like this "INTENT" to do bodily harm which causes or may cause Death. A slick DA can get you life without the Poss of Parole just by getting you to admit on the witness stand you had "Intent to harm".
    People better watch out who they hang out with because stuff can jump off in no time flat kinda like a NY minute, friends getting friends killed, family getting family killed but everyone needs to know if you get shot and the other person gets shot, you still die alone, we all need Jesus because this war and battle of Good vrs Evil is soo soo real and it affects everyone alive wheter some believe it or not. Watch your Step!!!

you have a fair point that just adds to all the others and we already know this shit just doesnt add up. at the end of the day even if proof did shoot first not that im sayin he did cuz i dont believe that. but either way proof was murdered if one shot had been fired at him that can be classed as self defence but more than one well thats murder in my eyes. one shot should have been enough to disable him more than that then thats crossing the line. it might not be 1st degree and it may not have been pre- meditated but its still murder or at least manslaughter.

Comment

Kiddie Cops

You can tell the by way Elthridge shot Proof it was with "Intent" 3, 4 times shooting someone means "I mean to kill you" at the least this is VOLUNTARY Manslaughter and I dont mean INvoluntary, with the right DA pushing and proving that Bender or Ethrigde already knew Proof or his status and initiated first hostile contact he/she could get a 3rd Degree Indictment Sealed on Ethridge. With probably 1 or 2 shots fired after the person has hit the ground, I dont know what kind of loose laws Detroit Cops are Pimpin but where I'm from they call it "Capital Murder" with Henious Circumstances" if you continue to shoot someone after you have immobilize them or they hit the ground.

Detroit Law Enforcers are sending out a bad message but then again they are the ones who will have to chase these young guns who will take note of this situation and their lack of enforcing the law.

When is it Self-Defense when your homie or family gets got and you without a threat on you go get a gun or take out your gun and kill someone, thats call "RETALIATION, A REVENGE KILLING and by most states its still Murder". Proof probably never knew what hit him, What Detroit got Kids for Cops?
      Last edited by FEARNOT1; 04-22-2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

i agree with what you say. self defence begins when your life is threatened and ends when that threat is no longer a threat.like i said 1 shot cud be interpreted as self defence more that it becomes harder to believe self defence unless ur fighting the terminator. i dont think any body believes self defence but think about this ethridge handed him self in and admitted killing proof he was charged with carrying a concealled weapon and dischaging a weapon in an enclosed space but yet he pleads not guilty. so how can he shoot proof with out discharging a firearm in an enclosed space?

Comment

I have a feeling more and more threads are going to come out, just like this one.

Listen, Proof was shot and killed. We may not know every detail, except for the fact that Proof was an amazingly talented man who's life came to an unfortunate end. No matter what happened, it is unfortunate and whoever did this, I hope he pays for what he did.

R.I.P.

Jess

Comment

lmfao @ everybody trying to be Matlock these days.
            in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

Comment

well that's... umm... some rant you got going there... props'
              RIP Proof

Comment

Originally posted by mrMarcus
                lmfao @ everybody trying to be Matlock these days.
                lol
                Goodnight Soldier ~ R.I.P Big Proof ~

Comment

Well Rev said he and proof went to school with the man, so personal jealousy is a very possible thing in this case

Comment

No shit sherlock. If a person Kills another person self-defense or not its still Murder. Somebody give this idiot a handclap

Kansas
                    City Chiefs: 5-3

Los
                    Angeles Lakers: 7-0

Comment

Proof was a murderer!!

Comment

Blah.

Just had to have my say, ya know..
                        R.I.P Proof. We Love You Always.

Comment

why the fuck are u using such big fuckin text,we can fuckin read,geez and stop with the bullshit conspiracy theories
                          mr. poop chute banger says....
                          Homeland Security Advisory System
                          http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
                          is wrestling fake?
                          http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

Pretenders, Fake Wannabes

Originally posted by Mizfit_Monstar
                            No shit sherlock. If a person Kills another person self-defense or not its still Murder. Somebody give this idiot a handclap
                            I tell you what Mizfit Shit 4 Brains MONstar you can search the world over and will never find where self-defense is classified in any terms with murder. They differ by definition alone. As a matter of fact Professor Mizfit Einstein since you are so smart why dont you tell your little hypothesis to the Detroit Police because they certainly missed your class on "Self-Defense or not still being Murder" and took the Gun Violation Class down the hall.
                            Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
                            why the fuck are u using such big fuckin text,we can fuckin read,geez and stop with the bullshit conspiracy theories

Wassup Reverend are you sure you can read??? What you Jealous, someone on here have the balls you dont have and yet inspire you to do the same. Dont you fuck with me you fucking cheeah pet, and by the way this is no Matlock or Conspiracy you piece of Ghetto trash, two young men are dead eternally gone from this world and while you and the likes of you think this shit is funny and just something to talk about for the moment, your pathetic azz need to know and dont ever forget how these two men ended up with embalming fluid in their bodies instead of hot flowing life sustaining blood, because it all matters, thats why yall young stupid azzes are dying daily by the dozens, talking shit about shit you dont know shit about. Pretenders, Fake, Wannabes well you are in the real world now and not even you can hide out in cyberspace, but just like a real fake Rev cant preach your way out your own hell. Oh and by the way If BIG TEXT wasnt surpose to be used the administrators wouldnt have put it on here. Now crawl back up in your mothers azz and be born again
                            Rev----Ik.

Comment

Originally posted by FEARNOT1
                              I tell you what Mizfit Shit 4 Brains MONstar you can search the world over and will never find where self-defense is classified in any terms with murder. They differ by definition alone. As a matter of fact Professor Mizfit Einstein since you are so smart why dont you tell your little hypothesis to the Detroit Police because they certainly missed your class on "Self-Defense or not still being Murder" and took the Gun Violation Class down the hall.
                              You mad? Murder to Kill someone or something Unlawfully although it is your right to defend yourself it is still unlawful to kill somebody now go sit your dumb ass down.

LMMFAO at you putting a title on your next post. Cornball. Do you really have that much of nothing to do then to post something that has been posted Most likely over 100 times on a board proof frequently visited himself? What was you looking for some kudos? Must have been a rude ass awakening when you got just the opposite. May I ask what the fuck are you proving?

Rev. dont ban him just yet doony I wanna have some fun.

Anything else you wanna add?

Kansas
                              City Chiefs: 5-3

Los
                              Angeles Lakers: 7-0

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:22 AM