Proof Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof Update

(hammersmi Reports say that Proof poked Keith Bender in the chest, Keith then HIT Proof in the face and that is when Proof shot Keith in the head...keith provoked him...Mario says he thought Proof was gonna continue to shoot which is why he interrupted and shot Proof himself....weird how stories are changin'....I am still waiting for the Detroit prosecutors to file charges against mario Ethridge...what is takin' so long? We all know that if the situation was reversed Proof would be charged with murder if he had shot someone who he saw shoot Eminem (or someone like that)....there is no difference in this situation at all. And I am tired of everyone bring up Proofs criminal history. Maybe he did have one but still the CCC club should have done a weapons check and none of this would have happened. Again, Keith never should have provoked the fight to begin with. What is wrong with this situation? A great friend of mine is DEAD because someone instigated a fight....Keith Bender is not innocent at all.

I taught bouncers are supose to stop fights, not watch them
    I really hope Proof's image gets clean and so he gets the peace that he deserves... And offcourse Super Mario Dead Walkin` Fatso gettin` what he deserves....

R.I.P. BIG Proof
    R.I.P. Proof ... you are in my prayers

Comment

I hope that guy gets what he deserves, whatever that is.

I think the story will change every couple of weeks now.

Marios first hearing is on wednesday, so lets wait and see what he is gonna say there.
      Bless it
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Respect isnt something that is given, you have to earn it.

Comment

I read all the stories/reports of what happened and I've come up with my own little story, how I think it happened:

Keith Bender went up to Proof, knowin who he was and wanting to make a scene so he could feel like a someone. Of couse he did that because Mario (the bouncer) was his cousin so he was thinkin that nothin bad would go down cos his cousin would have his back.
        So Keith went to pick a fight with Proof, they start to brawl .... this is where it gets foggy ... I heard Keith pulled a gun first, but also heard P pulled first. Anyway, Keith gets shot, Mario panics, shoots Proof. In no way is 3-5 shots to the head and chest self-defense, espeically when he wasn't the one in danger.

Of couse this is not a witness statement, this is just my opinion of how it went down.
        My Pathetic Attempts at Humour:
        The Misadventures of Ben

Comment

I totally agree with Antisocial......there is no way on God's Green Earth that shooting someone 3-5 times is self defense, and it wasn't him (MARIO) who was being shot at anyways. There could be no justification for this crime. Wonder why no one else did any shooting? I know there were others in that bar armed. Weird how it was a cousin to the rescue. I still think there was INTENT, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY and I have been saying this from jump street. I can't even believe what type of defense this guy is going to have. Stories are changing...if you lie stories do change but if your telling the truth the facts remain the same. The fact here is simple: HE MURDERED PROOF! Everyone knows that and what gets me is how Mario's people want to stay out of the media in fear of retaliation. This is a public ordeal. Mario's face was alreday shown a milion times and there will be people at that court house just waiting...what goes around come around.

Comment

I only can agree with both of you.
            Bless it
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Respect isnt something that is given, you have to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelikspirit
              I totally agree with Antisocial......there is no way on God's Green Earth that shooting someone 3-5 times is self defense, and it wasn't him (MARIO) who was being shot at anyways.
              i didn't read any further than that, but you seriously spoke the truth there. this is fuckin bullshit that this guy's gonna get off without any seriously charges against him
              Blow me...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Steve--O, 08-09-2005, 06:30 PM
              52 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post OlmanGrand  
              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:52 AM