When Proof Was In Unsigned Hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Proof Was In Unsigned Hype

Do you guys know who he battled? It was for winning some Source battle rap contest right? Did he battle any of the greats like Juice, Supernatural. If he beat those guys I tip my hat to him. I've heard the Juice and Eminem battle where Juice destroys Em. Juice didn't freestyle that great for him either.

sorry i have only been heavily into hip hop for a year and abit cant go back that far
    MM4

Comment

um to ur queztions my answa is no 2 all
      ... it's no surprise, that I got lost in your brown eyes ...

Comment

I don't know about that. But i know that Proof battled Supernatural and Super got pissed off and wouldn't give the mic back to Proof for him to do his second verse.
        I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBen
          Proof battled Supernatural and Super got pissed off and wouldn't give the mic back to Proof for him to do his second verse.
          lol damn thaz bitchy lol

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBen
            I don't know about that. But i know that Proof battled Supernatural and Super got pissed off and wouldn't give the mic back to Proof for him to do his second verse.
            LOL I wonder why. I seriously don't think anyone could make Super look that bad that he would be scared to battle them. Maybe it was like when he battled Craig G. and Craig didn't like what Supernat said so he ended the competition.

Comment

when em was

Comment

Here's a thing about the Supernatural situation:

ThaFormula.com - Now there was a case where you actually wanted to battle Supernatural. What actually happened in that situation because I caught up with him at a show a while ago and he said that he served you and that it was over?

Proof - ahh, nah, nah, nah, nah. See that's what I'm sayiní and Sway from Sway and Tech will even tell you this. What he did was the most gayest shit you could ever do. Now I respect him as an MC, but until he becomes a man and respects the fact that what he did was hoeish. What happened is, he bust his rhyme, I bust mine. I mirked him the first rhyme. Everybody was like damn! So he had to come back, all right, boom, then I came back. So he got the second round right. Third round, he goes first then guess what? He takes the mic says it's his booth and won't let me rap back again. Come on man, you donít get your ball and just score and get your ball and go home! You gotta give the person another chance to score. That's the most hoeish shit in the world. Then to be speakiní on it like he did something? Then on top of it he can't even rap. Hopefully that will make him mad so put that in there. Nah, but he can rap though I just got to put that in there to make him mad.

read the rest of the interview HERE
                I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

^that's proof's side of the story, if you want to read what supernatural said go here: http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...t=supernatural
                  AIM- Lakerman0834

"The only time I get blue balls is if the chick had blue lipstick."- Lloyd Banks

"*****s let the game get fucked when the Source is on UPN
                  But sellin a mill or shakin down faggots the only way that you'll begin
                  Guess the Jews should've clued me in
                  Glued to a pen, A vendetta with avengeance
                  Never the ***** with the headwrap and incense
                  Never the ***** with the overnight Cris shit
                  Forever the lyricist, rockin V-necks. Pullin bitches
                  Ras is Van Gogh, sip, illest, apocalyptic
                  I got to get shit through your dome
                  I gives a fuck about your chips, whips, and chrome" - Ras Kass

Comment

Read This Carefully:::::::

Supernat - What I did is after I finished servin' him, I told him "Your not gettin' this back cause now I'm ownin' this mic, beat it" and the crowd went nuts. He wanted the mic back but at that point I was just like beat it, go ahead, get out of my face basically. That's just the way it went that day........................ But when he got back on the mic, he was sayin' some of the most stupid shit I've ever heard.

Ummmmmmmm That Article Doesnt Make Any Sense.. Cuz If He Neva Gave Him Da Mic Bac For Da 2nd Verse.. How Could He Stumble Ova His Words... Seems 2 Me Sum1 Is Lyin.... So I Jus wonder... Did he Get Da Mic.. or Didnt He.... *Things That Make ya Say Hmmmmmmmmmmmm*

A Real Forum Sig...

Design By Rukus Himself

Comment

well think about it

if you were battlin Proof, an your flowz weren' as dope as P's...wld you giv da mic back ta get rippd apart? an wen you get askd bout it you jus say "yo i was gon win that shit anyway"

lol i think so

so i gotta say that i think dat Proof didn get dat mic back!!

Comment

Originally posted by SneakySnufflez
                        well think about it

if you were battlin Proof, an your flowz weren' as dope as P's...wld you giv da mic back ta get rippd apart? an wen you get askd bout it you jus say "yo i was gon win that shit anyway"

lol i think so

so i gotta say that i think dat Proof didn get dat mic back!!
                        LOL the same thing could be said about Supernat too. Not saying Proof is lying, but Proof would have more to lose by saying that he lost then Super would. Maybe both stories have mixture of truth to them. I just can't see someone like Supernat that held his own with one of the best freestylist ever Craig G. not want to give the mic back cause he was scared of getting ripped.

Comment

wheres dis ''so called video of dis shit''......?
                          my werdz like surgery makin faces lift
                          http://www.myspace.com/andymacyo
                          http://www.myspace.com/swatteamwpg
                          DEE ONE TWO FOUR LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Guru
                            Maybe both stories have mixture of truth to them.
                            that's probably true, and we'll never know what really went down

Comment

Yea... We Will Neva Know...

But I Agree Wit AndyMac... Where Is Dis Dayum Video....

A Real Forum Sig...

Design By Rukus Himself

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker