Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlerG
    replied
    anyone have a link where i can download all their other albums?

chill

Leave a comment:

• AlerG
    replied
    Love Like A Bomb was unreal,

chill

Leave a comment:

• bowman_08
    replied
    Originally posted by Swizz2007 View Post
    I cannot fathom thinking Don't Believe the Truth was terrible. Turn Up The Sun was the perfect opening track, a vicious return to form; Mucky Fingers proved that even when Oasis is ripping artists off they can do it excellently; Lyla and Let There Be Love were pop songs that approached if not reached the heights of some of their huge past commercial masterworks; A Bell Will Ring is pure, brief bliss; I think I've said enough in the past about how much I love The Importance of Being Idle. I can understand thinking a few tracks are boring, maybe (I personally can listen to the album from start to finish), but to have such a strong negative reaction to it, I just do not get.
    Heathen Chemistry is an album I can understand hating. It had a handful of gems that rank with their greatest recent work, but some of the songs there (Little By Little ESPECIALLY, possibly my least favorite song in the Oasis catalogue, comes to mind) are just disgusting wastes of talent.
    lol thats exactly what i was trying to say

Leave a comment:

• bowman_08
    replied
    at first i wasnt crazy about dont believe the truth..but after i listened to it a bit, it turned out to be my fav album released that year

how can u hate Let There Be Love, Part of the Queue, Turn Up The Sun..I'd even say The Importance of Being Idle is as great as their early work

Leave a comment:

• Swizz
    replied
    I cannot fathom thinking Don't Believe the Truth was terrible. Turn Up The Sun was the perfect opening track, a vicious return to form; Mucky Fingers proved that even when Oasis is ripping artists off they can do it excellently; Lyla and Let There Be Love were pop songs that approached if not reached the heights of some of their huge past commercial masterworks; A Bell Will Ring is pure, brief bliss; I think I've said enough in the past about how much I love The Importance of Being Idle. I can understand thinking a few tracks are boring, maybe (I personally can listen to the album from start to finish), but to have such a strong negative reaction to it, I just do not get.

Heathen Chemistry is an album I can understand hating. It had a handful of gems that rank with their greatest recent work, but some of the songs there (Little By Little ESPECIALLY, possibly my least favorite song in the Oasis catalogue, comes to mind) are just disgusting wastes of talent.

Leave a comment:

• B-zar
    replied
    LOL @ peoples argument "Oh they've only made 2 good albums" eh 2 classic albums in your career is more than most will do. Some classic albums dont effect the way music is made for the next 10 15 years the way their first 2 did. Their albums since have sold shit loads and kept their fans more than happy. No point trying to convince someone who just down right hates them though. Ive seen many a person turn into a fan once they have an open mind.Americans never got the full effect of Oasis, You really need to be from Europe to understand it. And most who are, might not like them but they see why people do and respect that.

But people who like Chemical Romance but hate on Oasis? lol i won without having to argue.

Leave a comment:

• Luis T.I.
    replied
    Originally posted by B-zar View Post
    Dont Believe The Truth > 80% of albums released last year.
    Oasis B-Side album > better than most albums bands put out over their career.
    Bring it on Oasis
    Mark ROFLo at this boy with the blues ass niggga. Don't Believe The Truth was terrible, it had two or three songs that didn't make me want to personally execute the Gallaghers. Fuck that album, it was shit.

Leave a comment:

• KiDcHiNa
    replied
    Ah, I just hope they go on another tour sometime soon. I'd rather see a tour than another album to be honest, that's only because I've never seen them live before though.

Leave a comment:

• B-zar
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis T. View Post
    Oh God, not another one.
    Dont Believe The Truth > 80% of albums released last year.

Oasis B-Side album > better than most albums bands put out over their career.

Bring it on Oasis
    Last edited by B-zar; 02-19-2007, 02:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Essanai
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis T. View Post
    Oh God, not another one.
    Co-Sign.

Me & Oasis have never really clicked. I understand why people like them, though.

Although Noel is a assholish fucktard.

Leave a comment:

• mazza5000
    replied
    ^^I preferred Definatly Maybe, Supersonic is my favourite Oasis track Champagne Supernova is my second fave.

I was disappointed with their last album but i would still like to hear a new album from them.

Leave a comment:

• Van Dyke
    replied
    What's the Story? (Morning Glory) is one of the best albums of the 1990's. I didn't find Don't Believe The Truth to be as satisfying as their previous efforts, but I do look forward to their new material.

Leave a comment:

• AlerG
    replied
    Always good to hear new Oasis, Don't Believe The Truth was off the hook,

chill

Leave a comment:

• Swizz
    replied
    ^Shut yo mouth

*Ejaculates*

Leave a comment:

• Luis T.I.