Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D12 CHICAGO CONCERT Review!

bad ass concert.....

So i get to the house of blues at 4:00 pm , i was gonna eat dinner before concert , and guess what ? Nobody was in line , not that i expected anyone to be , but still ... SO i eat dinner and finished around 5:00 , i get in line ( a line of 5 people) we were just talking about AMT3 cuzz everyone in that line had gone to the show .,. When suddenly "PROOF" comes out , i was "shit" so i go up to him , get his autograph, and a picture . SO the day had started off good , then 5 minutes after Bizzare came out said hi to the 5 fans that were "early" and signed autographs, i didnt get a pic beacause there was a secuirty guard right next to him.. IF you live in the chicago area, you prolly know which one im talking about , hes a security guard that works for all rap concerts. He has long hair , short, and reminds me of JESUS... well hes a fucking ass whole , and i wasnt gonna risk of getting my shit taking away... So i told one of my friendz to hide my camera in her purse that had like a million lil pocketz, but they found it !!!! but lukily she saved my camera buy holding it at the office for $5,
    so we get into the "stage area" and of course being one of the frist people in line , i chose to stand on the right side , right by a camera

So the place was pretty empty , but by the time it started , i could say the place waz kinda filled..

IVY League opened for d12, i had never heard of them in my life but apparently they from chicago , 2 blacks guys , 1 latino , and 1 black dude that could sing really good. I actually liked there performance, they had great beatz and there lyrics were decent. The latino guy only perfomed one song and the R n B singer was sang a couple of hooks. They were prolly on stage for like 30 minutes , but they kept the crowd hyped and intrested in their music ..

After ivy league , there was like a 40 minute intermissioN?!! which was kinda weird cuzz there were no set changes or anythng same shit , but i guess they waited to come out , so the concert could end a lil later.

Then the curtins opened and Salam wreck started playing a lil intro , they pistol pistol started playing and Swift came out , then proof, kuniva, kon, then bizarre came out to perform "just like you"
    D12 was onstage for like 1 hour , maybe a little bit more, they had so much energy , specially Swift, that dude gives it 110 %,, there were lotz of talking funny shit, proof crowd surffed , his boxers were falling , so all the people that were on the right which was the side that i was at. ,, like saw his black ass~ i thought it was funny .. they talked about how Em was getting some rest and was doing alot better, they said they currently working on 3rd album, they wont be at another performance until the 3rd d12 album drops, bizzy chugged a corona .. At first they were playing around w/ salam wreck , and how he always fucks up , but when they played "revelation" there was like a lil fuck up, bizzzy has the first verse in that song, and he wasnt even on stage, and kon artis was like oh shit , so they restarted the beat, and kon artis started.. PREtty good show , well worth 20 buckz

DVD~~ I kinda wasnt sure about the whole thing, but when i got into the stage area and saw like 7 cameras all over the place , that wen iwas like " hell yea" so i went and stood by a camera that was on the right side, all the way in frnt , the camera man was putting the camera alot on us , so theres a good chance ill be on that DVD, i would look str8 into the camera and rap along the lyricz. The cameras made the show a lil bit more crazyer, cuzz it was basiclly the same show from the D12 world tour , from a year ago , but the hype was like 100% better.. it was tight ..

After the show , i got my camera and walked around the HOB , then like 20 minutes after the show i glance over to a hotel thats right infront of the Hob and who do i see, ???? Swift, kuvina , and kon artis just standing there , with a couple of there guards and friendz. SO me and my cousin go up to them and ask for autopraghs and pics, and they were fucking cool as hell.. they were like "hell yea" "thanks for coming" "we love chicago, thats why we picked it for our dvd" i was like dam this is kool. Last year at the d12 world tour i had seen proof walking around , but i didnt really like say hi , or get an autograph. So this was like the first time meeting them ,. they are pretty kool. my and my cuzzing were talking to swift like for 5 minutes, and kuniva and kon got all happy when i asked them about there "Brigade"album which kon artis said" its on the way bro" .. ANd i asked swifty about his solo and he said " im working on it , prolly out early next year"

after that , that they left , we left home and that was my story, pretty bad ass, I didnt expect this to be as good as AMT3 , but meeting them , taking pics , autographs from all 5 , and talking to swift and kon and kuniva , made me like this concert alot more .... good concert

I think damon dash was there, i dont know why , but i didnt care too much about that dude..

Songs: Pistol pistol , just like you , d12 world , revelation , leave that boy alone , how come , america physco 2, pimp like me, loyalty, my band , purple pills , fight music , 40 oz ,suck my dick, Girls wit the BOOM, rockstar , and ghetto music w/ king gordy and Dead PRez

if you got questions, just ask.........

here the shit i got
    my d12 world booklet signed by all 5 , some pics, and a paper airplane singed by proof ,

Last edited by YoAzz01; 08-24-2005, 10:47 PM.
    Success is my only mothafucking option failure iz not!

RIP PROOF

WElcome repz

RIP PROOF

Comment

sounds awesome you're so lucky to meet them!

Comment

thats cool that you got to meet them... did they say anything about when the dvd would be coming out?
        your career is like an island of faggots... there's no future

Comment

yea! actually kuniva said it should be out by holiday shopping season,, what ever that means , hopefully december

RIP PROOF

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the review yoazz.. I was hoping someone would post a review of this show.

And is the DVD gonna be a DVD ONLY for this concert, or is it gonna be combined with something else? Cuz I find it hard to believe they'll put out a D12(minus Eminem) live in concert DVD just outta nowhere. I mean, that'd be cool cuz I like D12 alot, I'd buy it. But I don't think it'd sell too well. Maybe it'll be combined with AMT3 dvd?? Who knows.

Wish I could have gone.

Comment

^ i dont think they'll combine it with amt3, they got alot biggerafter d12world and gained a bigger mainstream fanbase so the dvd should sell alright especially if the release around the holidays
              your career is like an island of faggots... there's no future

Comment

That must have been a lot of fun, cool pics too
                AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

Nice Pics! You are lucky!
                  Join EMINEM "RECOVERY" FANCLUB ON FACEBOOK

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EMINEM...8192260?ref=mf

Comment

Did Kon Artis lose weight? If so, good for him, because he got fat ..
                    Originally posted by midwestwitch
                    If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

good review man, thanks
                      I don't know it's just the way i am...
                      All Eminem Videos here

Comment

i dont think there gonna mix it up w/ other DVDS.

AMT3 will have its own dvd , and the d12 concert dvd will prolly have backstage shit w/ em goofing off or something, i think it might sell a decent amount of copies

RIP PROOF

Comment

aw man i knew i shouldve went!! glad u had fun though diego. badass pics im totally jealous!
                          R.I.P Proof 4/11/06 <3

Comment

good review... thanks for the pics

Comment

what kind of chain was kon wearing? looks like such a jesus one that g-unit members are always wearing.
                              Bless it
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Respect isnt something that is given, you have to earn it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:30 AM