Sydney Australia Tour Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Australia Tour Review

All of the controversy of EMINEM coming into Australia didn’t effect the concert. From the slow start EMINEM gradually warmed the crowd up, the crowd of (approx. 12-15000) in the Sydney Super Dome (where the gymnastics was in the Sydney Olympics) came alive. Chanting and singing songs along with EMINEM and D12. With heavy security surrounding the place, there weren’t many incidents, just a few Joints were lit as the smell of pot was present. Proof & Eminem proved to be crowed favourites (Bizarre got LOUD cheers as he took his shirt off for Purple Pills). The woman loved Eminem as her constantly referred to "which one of you bitches is coming home with me tonite?” A fantastic performance for D12's part, Proof crowd surfed and was safely put to the side. The most popular songs where "Stan", "The Real Slim Shady" and "Purple Pills" ("The Way I Am" was also popular with the crowd) my personal Favourite was "Forget About DRE" if only DRE could have been there...
    Well I give this Concert 4 1/2 stars (5 if DRE was there!) it was a must SEE and well worth the Pricey $91.
    If any of you people can get to the Next D12/Eminem show Anywhere I suggest you go, because its well worth your money!

D12 4 Life

Peace...

sydney

yeah it was fuckin unreal i was on the dance floor . where was u ?

the crowd went off . any 1 that didnt think it was worth the $91 has no idea ( i paid $120 for my tickets off some guy 2 hours before the concert )

em joked about the bullshit the polititions were saying and even threatened to move next door to our prime minister .he than went on say ( refering to our prime minister ) well i got a gun .....nah just kidding ............no im not ......am i ?

he played with the crowd heaps good getting everybody pumped
    i think bizzare was almost as popular as em .... well he was with me anyway ...

i was stoked not to see as many teenie boppers there . i thought i there would me more .

yeah forget about dre , purple pills , slim shady and marshall mathers were the crowd favs but i went off on all the songs

shit is fuckin good .

im just spewing i wont be able to watch them perform for a long time

ill put some media clippings from the concert soon .

Comment

a more thorough sydney review

no offence or anything Aussie renegade but youre review left lots out

I had just arrived at the superdome after many sleepless nights loaded up with half a bottle of bourbon 6 fat blunts and a mad pill.
      i was cruising around trying to find the floor entrance when this cute little labrador sticks its nose in my pocket. Me being the excited fool i was started patting the dog until this deep voice from behind said " THIS IS A POLICE DOG WOULD U LIKE TO STEP OVER HERE FOR A MINUTE. HOW OLD ARE YOU?" i thoght it was over my 100 bucks down the drain and my chance to see D-12 was gone "sixteen" i replied then the cop said"GET OUT OF HERE." I couldnt beleive it. This straight arsed cop with a seventies moustache was letting me go and he did not look happy about it. After that i decided to hurry my arse the fuck in there. I was waiting in line watching unlucky bastards getting sniffed and searched when i noticed how thoroughly they were searching everyone at the door i got very nervous. I wasnt worried about my pill and blunts they were in secret pockets but my bourbon was just stashed down the front of my pant. The line was getting shorter and then it was time for my friend who had alcahol stashed in the same place as me to be searched . The ypatted him down then went to do the final shake of his pants and his alcahol slipped down the leg. the security dude turned and looked at him scrambling at his pants and just thought that they were falling down and he was pulling them up. Anyway enough gay personal shit.When we got in there we were all put in this chat holding room with some poindexter trying to be i actually i dont know what or who he was trying to be but he was giving me and everyone else the fucking shits. They finally let us inside the arena where we waited talking to other dudes in the crowd and shit and to prove how good D-12 are there was a dude from canberra behind me and these two bitches from the sunshine coast in queensland in front of me who were catching the plane at 4 in the morning to get home.Then suddenley there is movement on stage and the crowd is cheering im getting excited i look up and its superheist an Australian band who put on an extremeley good show but the crowd barely moved because we were there to see fucking hip-hop. Finaly they left and everyone was waiting around again when suddenly up on screen there was the blair witch video which is fucking mad and then suddenley slim comes out on stage with a chainsaw and a jason mask. Thats when i went nutty. HE played the way i am first which was a good fucking choice and got me hyped the fuck up.But nothing compared to when he played criminal, braindamaged pistol pistol , pimp like me and drug ballad i went fucking crazy being a ruthless little cunt trying to get up the front with big dudes getting the shits and elbowing me in the face and punching me in the back but it was fucking worth it.I was incredibly fucking wasted so lots of shit that happened is all blurred together but if my knowledge is effective the highlights of the show were some pencil necked gronk getting his face smashed in by this huge tongan guy (he deserved it), Bizzare being brought out like an animal Bizzare lifting his shirt up, BIG proof doing what he normaly does (Proofs the man), the purple pills encore and of course when slim dumped a eccy on stage and skulled the Bacardi. Alright i cant be fucked writing anymore id just like to say a big FUCK you to the dude who got bizzares shower cap that would be mine if i was a little bit taller and if any information in here is wrong please tell me cause i still peicing the night together and i cant remember what song they played last.i just read this and it isnt even a fucking review oh well its still better thatn your Aussie renegade.
      In case any one gave a fuck i was standing directly under the middle of the centre screen whereing a red jcket and detroit tigers hat passing around some of the light green chronic
      For all the indpendent women in the house
      show us your tits and shut ur mother fuckin mouths

R.I.P Leon Bennet July 11 1985 - October 7 2001

Comment

does any one know where i can get a video of the sydney concert
        i realy want to see it to try and peice the best night of my life together
        For all the indpendent women in the house
        show us your tits and shut ur mother fuckin mouths

R.I.P Leon Bennet July 11 1985 - October 7 2001

Comment

Sercurity at the Melbourne show was no way near as tight as that, there was no sniffer dogs no metal detectors only pat downs and bag searches. From the time every was in the arean all you could smell was pot being smoked, like anyone cared though.

Comment

Morbid Florist!

That was an incredible review! Although the punching in the back and face would of made me TURN INTO A MEAN MUTHA FUCKA! For the most part when I go to shows, I usually have to play the motherly roll and help fucked up girls but, I always push my way to the front to ROCK and give the finger!

Danielle

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post Smilert
            by Smilert